PDA

View Full Version : Any NJ members interested in coming to our Big Lobster Roll event Sunday June 12th?

Martin2000GTS
05-17-2016, 10:43 PM
NJ VOA

On Sunday June 12th we will be holding our annual Lobster Roll Event in North Reading MA.

We are about 3 and a half weeks away from what has become one of the biggest New England Events! Last year we had 36 vipers ! I would like to break that record this year! We added another member to the band to add to the music. We also have a special guest flying in for this event. Once we hit 35 vipers I will reveal the special guest otherwise it will just have to be a surprise! (We are currently up to 24 vipers and counting) This person is flying in from far away just to come to our event!! So sign up ASAP if you want to know who it is! NY members have come to our event and have not left disappointed!

We will have a professional photographer for this event and will most likely be in the magazine this year. Chris will be taking shots from his drone as well. If you are a viper member please bring your viper this year and not another car (in past years we brought other cars to add to the car show feel) This year we are looking to add some nice pics for a potential magazine article and want as many vipers as we can. We have members coming from NY and maybe as far as NJ and PA! I’m sending this out to all members!

Cruise is still up in the air but we will have something planned out with approximate noon time arrival for party start!

- All you can eat lobster rolls! Hot dogs Hamburger and drinks all included
- Dream Garage viewing, with man cave, wood shop, lift bay, and many classic and new cars
- Live band!
- Car show atmosphere with lawn parking preferred (yes we want you to park on the lawn/ yard)
- Friends and family of home owners will be there with many other cars as well
- Fireworks and camp fire if you stay late enough!
- VOA Merchandise sales
- 50/50 raffle (last year hit $800!!)
- 2015 & 2016 event collages set up in the garage to see what you’re missing!
- ***Bring Chairs*** and relax on the lawn under a tree and have a cold one and listen to some good music and talk with friends!

Past Stats – 150 people, 80+ total cars, 36+ vipers!

Please sign up on the evite that was sent out May 3rd (If you are on our email list) . Or just email, call, or text me that you will be coming. Please RSVP as early as possible to make it easier for planning. Please only bring one guest max.

YOU MUST RSVP for this event no exceptions. Please please sign up early! Please PM me for location as we do not want to post it on a public forum.

Hope to see you there!!

Thanks,
Martin Distelbrink
President
New England Viper Owners Association

Martin2000GTS
05-31-2016, 09:45 AM
Guys we are up to 37 vipers and 39 members for the event! Its quite the party! Come up on Saturday and spend some time in Salem MA (witch city) then party on Sunday for the event! Maurice is flying in from CA for this event as well! June 5th is the last day for RSVP's. Hope you guys can make it!