PDA

View Full Version : VIPER INVASION OF CONNER AVE (info & schedule)

NetkoGTS
05-16-2016, 08:59 AM
PA/WV VOA-

I wanted to get a finalized head count on who all is going to Conner Ave for the tour and dinner are the tour on Friday May 27th. 1pm tour.

As of now, here is who I have down for the tour: (We can bring 30 people max)
1. Shawn Netkowicz & Guest
2. John Cummins & Guest (Ohio)
3. John Croyle (Ohio)
4. Adam Jarrell & Guest
5. Ron Kunco & Guest
6. Tom Nikovich & Guest
7. Chris Plankenhorn & Guest
8. Bryan Savage
9. Kurt Balhorn & Guest (Members of Crossroads)
10. Rick Howell
11. Jason Mattinson

(18 total so far)

If your name isn't on the list and you messaged me, let me know ASAP. I try to keep messages organized but on occasion things slip through. (I have 2,900 e-mails on my work e-mail alone). If you can't go, let me know so I an free up a spot. At the end of this week, I will open it up to any other region looking to join us. If you are single and are bringing a guest. let me know ASAP.

Preliminary itinerary
For those leaving out of Erie on the 27th, I will have a cookout the night before on the 26th. Plan is to leave Erie at 8am SHARP! Let me know if you are joining this group either the night before or the day of. If you are staying the night before, I can assist with hotel recommendations.

For those driving in from other locations: The plan will be to meet up in Toledo Ohio at 11am on the 27th (minutes from the Ohio/Michigan border)

TOLEDO DEPARTURE at 11:15am: We will meet off I75 and Route 184 (E.Alexis Rd I believe is exit 210). Get off I75 and turn Left. There is a BP Gas station located at 1565 E. Alexis (just past the E.Alexis and Hagman Rd) on your right side.

We will convoy from Toledo to Conner Ave for the 1pm tour.

After the tour, we can get pictures and head over to Vinsetta Garage (located at 27799 Woodward Ave, Berkley, Michigan) 15 min drive from the plant for dinner and socializing.
I have put the word out to the factory workers to join us if they want (the shift ends at 2:30p)

www.vinsettagarage.com/

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND AND IF THERE IS A GUEST!!!

Thank you!
Shawn
VP PA/WV VOA