PDA

View Full Version : Custom made Viper Bag

Vprbite
01-01-2014, 04:57 PM
I had this idea in my head even before I got the car. I had an 02 GTS which I loved but...more on that later. But when I had decided for a change and to go to a gen 3 or 4 so this was so something I knew I wanted to have done even before I had decided on which vehicle. Eventually of course I went with red as I knew I am a red guy at heart.

Luckily I knew someone who does custom leather work here in Tucson. I told him an idea and what I needed from it. He did some mock ups and I gave him the go ahead. About a week later, here was the result. I couldn't be more happy. Everywhere I go people are complimenting me on it. And it adjusts to get bigger for longer trips. I used it as my only bag for a 5 day trip to my brothers boat in CA.

I love how well it matches. In fact, it looks like a factory option. People have asked me if all vipers come with the bag or you have to order it. Ha.

I wanted "RED RED" not "kinda red" so we went with patent leather. I think the match is perfect. It's all hand sewn and tooled, thick, indestructible leather. And I can flip up the interior flaps, drop the buckles and it gets effectively bigger. I have no idea why some of the photos uploaded upside down, maybe cause I am posting from my tablet. Pm me if you want me to send em to you.

Let me know what you think. I am pretty proud of it!

Vprbite
01-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Some people have pm'd me about this so I thought I would share a couple photos of the wallet for my license and registration I also had made. 21612162