PDA

View Full Version : My Car has Magic Powers

Angleiron
05-14-2016, 02:46 PM
When driving the vert...it's seemingly magic powers makes everyone in front just move out of the way when cruising down the highway. It's either that or the blaring guitar solo of pinch harmonics from John Sykes scares them out of the way. Either way it's all good!

BrianACR
05-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Haha that's good!! My car seems to have powers too, it attracts all the youngsters in their souped up hondas and makes them want to race me:bth_smiley_formula1
Sometimes it's just too hard to say no. Gotta let them see what a real car can do.

drewsss
05-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Haha that's good!! My car seems to have powers too, it attracts all the youngsters in their souped up hondas and makes them want to race me:bth_smiley_formula1
Sometimes it's just too hard to say no. Gotta let them see what a real car can do.

I get the dads in the mini-vans with the diminished 'nads...:smilielol:

Johnny_C
05-14-2016, 11:28 PM
Awesome stuff Angleiron- I find the same thing in my RT but for me it's usually the sweep picking of Paul Gilbert (read: Racer X) that gets people out of the way. John Sykes eh? Solo or Whitesnake? If it's the latter, we're talking self-titled album right?

Rare Snake
05-16-2016, 11:11 AM
It's funny to see that other people notice this too. In a Viper you can pull up last at a 4-way stop sign and everyone waits for you to go first anyway.

Unlike some folks here, my daily driver is actually an everyday, normal car, nothing even remotely special. It's amazing how invisible I feel in it, it's actually kind of nice. In the Viper there's always some sort of chaos when it's on the road. lol

supersnake
05-16-2016, 02:42 PM
Had mine out this morning and I was sitting at a light and this souped up Nissan is looking at me and gives it gas to show off. Little did he know the guy ahead of him Stopped. Nissan is a little shorter now.

LifeIsGood
05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
..everyone in front just move out of the way when cruising down the highway...

This happened to me all the time while living in Colorado. It was a nice convenience.

PTP
05-16-2016, 04:38 PM
I find mine collects tailgaters who I suspect want me to be radar bait for them. Takes a few miles before they realize I do not plan on going 20mph over the speed limit for long stretches.

Fatboy 18
05-16-2016, 05:42 PM
My car seems to attract drivers and people with mobile phones, everywhere I look I see phones pointed at the car recording!
Lifes hard sometimes :D