PDA

View Full Version : North west ohio GTG

Mopar'er no car
05-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Been doing a lil BBQ for a few years now...Started back with the viper truck guys. I know it may be a big decision between my smoked meat and winning a new Viper but if your in the area stop out!! We will have 2 Vipers for sure, a few trucks and possibly another car or 2..BBQ Sat may 14th and we will be crusing down to the Maumee river for a show on sunday if anyone would like to just meet for the show...I'm located 30 mins west of toledo. 5 mins from the 80/90 pike and about 25 mins from us 23 in the toledo /sylvania area. No more room at the house unless you don't mind the floor, lol...Holiday Inn located 6 miles from my house..

Let me know I can post the flyer for the Sunday show...I think it's the 42nd annual.

JaysSRT10
05-06-2016, 05:40 PM
I'll be there Paul!!

LightningKray
05-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Count me in, always a good time and I'm looking forward to it...

Mopar'er no car
05-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Love hosting/cooking for everyone.If your in the area or close don't hesitate to stop out!! We don't bite, unless you want us to... Even if just the usual suspects show well have a GREAT time!!

LightningKray
05-09-2016, 07:21 AM
No one has any interest? Surprised with the show and all on Sunday that there isn't more respondents...