PDA

View Full Version : Macungie Park Cruise Nights

str5010
05-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Hi all,

I saw two other Vipers at the first Macungie Park cruise night on 4/16, but wasn't able to catch up with their owners and thought maybe they were on here. It was a pretty large turn out for the first cruise of the year I thought.

For those that don't know, the memorial park in the small town of Macungie, PA located on Route 100 hosts a cruise night once a month. Usually starts at 3:00 PM and runs until people leave which is anywhere between 7:30-10:00 PM. Sometimes they have live music. There is food available on site.

I like attending as much as I can because a more varied crowd shows up since it includes people that usually stay away from organized car shows. You will see people with more track oriented vehicles sometimes or just odd stuff like an Ultima GTR. Anyone is welcome to attend. I think the next one is Saturday May 21.

str5010
06-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Next cruise night is this Saturday, June 11. If the weather is good I'll probably head to the park at the conclusion of the Snakes on a Mountain show in Leighton.