PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank you to "ViperExchange"

NoLiftShift
04-26-2016, 01:02 PM
I want to thank Andy at ViperExchange for an outstanding experience. I flew into the states from the UK looking to pick up a gen V. Landed in Ohio on Monday, picked up the viper and drove straight through 13+hours to Tulsa,OK to visit family on my way to port in Houston,TX.
On my way to OK I found out that the gas cap was not working and while looking out the side mirror I noticed the driver door handle was sagging. Not wanting to drive back 13+hours to OH and not having the time to do so, I called ViperExchange.
I explained to Andy my unique circumstance as I had to drop off the Viper at the port in Houston that Thursday to be shipped and fly back to the UK the next day. Andy asked when could I make it in and I said "what time do you open tomorrow". I then proceeded to leave OK at 2 in the morning and drive the 7 hours to Houston in the rain.
As soon as I pulled up Andy had me pull into the shop. I decided to push my luck and asked Andy if he could throw on a Arrow Controller and a UD Pulley while he was at it. So not only did he fix both of my doors and the gas cap but he also got the mods in there in time for me to have the viper at the port before 4 that afternoon.
All I can say is OUTSTANDING!!! There is no comparison on the service that ViperExchange has offered especially given the half day notice and one day turnaround. He will always have my business. So to recap, I bought a 2015 Viper GTC, drove 1600miles, got recalls fixed, mods added and shipped it to the UK all in 4 days which could of never happen without the help of Andy and ViperExchange. Thanks again guys!!

swexlin
04-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Outstanding, and a beautiful car. Kudos to Andy and the VE team, and is why they have the reputation they do.

FLATOUT
04-26-2016, 03:08 PM
Very cool story and it's always nice working with a fellow Service Veteran :) Thanks for buying Viper and I know you'll have a blast with it! Go figure that car we just shipped an ACR to the UK and it will be in your back yard over there as well. In for pics from your track days.

Andy

acr-c
04-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Andy is one of the best I've encountered in this entire business. Nice to hear another good story about Viper Exchange. Is that my baby in the background (white with gray stripes)??? : )

Christian

mikesax
04-26-2016, 04:54 PM
ANDY is "hands down" the BEST!! Wished I could CLONE his "ass" and have ANDY 2.0 up here in Jersey!!

FLATOUT
04-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Andy is one of the best I've encountered in this entire business. Nice to hear another good story about Viper Exchange. Is that my baby in the background (white with gray stripes)??? : )

Christian

Good Eye :D Just got it all cleaned up and ready for your transporter. Should be here any minute.

Andy

- - - Updated - - -

ANDY is "hands down" the BEST!! Wished I could CLONE his "ass" and have ANDY 2.0 up here in Jersey!!

LOL thanks Mike :lol2:

IHOP
04-27-2016, 02:04 AM
It's so awesome hearing stories like this. I really believe this is part of what sets the ownership experience so special with owning a Viper. There are some great people involved with the Viper whether they are tuners, techs, retail professionals or parts suppliers who are die hard enthusiasts and owners! They treat each other like a true special community, I've never seen any other car that is anything like owning a Viper. Andy that's absolutely awesome service and it sounds like you have a great group of customers who you have treated the same exact way. I'm glad to have read this as hopefully one day I will be calling you for an Arrow H/C kit or something else in the future!

Tom

NoLiftShift
04-27-2016, 12:01 PM
Very cool story and it's always nice working with a fellow Service Veteran :) Thanks for buying Viper and I know you'll have a blast with it! Go figure that car we just shipped an ACR to the UK and it will be in your back yard over there as well. In for pics from your track days.

Andy

Thanks again Andy. I will definitely be posting pics of this car all over Europe and every track I can get it on.