PDA

View Full Version : Memorial to our Friend and Brother Vipuronr

SlateEd
04-24-2016, 09:38 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with the family of our friend Peter (Vipuronr on the forums). His battle with a rare form of cancer came to an end last night.

He has been a friend to many of us and always a bright light at NY/CT club events. Most recently at our mid-winter party, Peter shared some laughs, some photos of his Viper and, as always, was so proud to talk about what his two children are accomplishing. He will be missed.

Please share any fun stories of times with Peter or photos that his wife and children might want to see now or in the future.

Martyb
04-24-2016, 10:31 AM
Very sorry, RIP Peter.

ViperJon
04-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Very sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to his family.

Evil v10
04-24-2016, 02:51 PM
Very sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to his family.

Deepest sympathy and condolences from Steven and I
We feel so bad for his family and his viper friends to have lost such a great man
It was so nice and heartfelt to have spent time at the Ny/Ct 2015 Christmas party that was held February 2016
He loved his family,friends and his Red Rt10 Viper
RIP Peter

Helo Steve
04-24-2016, 03:07 PM
I didn't know Peter well, but met him briefly at Tatortoga in 2013. I was a relatively young new viper owner and we chatted about cars. He was a true gentlemen and was really happy for me to have achieved my dream of viper ownership. Even after meeting literally hundreds of other car people, I never forgot my meeting him and our conversation. It was an honor to have spent even that brief time with him. Rest in peace, Peter and my sincerest condolences to his family.

thetalonguy
04-24-2016, 03:35 PM
I feel terrible; poor guy went through so much over the past couple of years. I pray God gives his family great strength during these trying times.

Peter probably had the most immaculate car that I've ever scene. His car would rival any car straight out of the factory. He was a great guy that was EASILY approachable and loved to chat whether it be cars, Yankees or whatever. RIP Peter

Boba Fett
04-24-2016, 05:53 PM
very sad to hear

swexlin
04-24-2016, 05:57 PM
Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family and friends.

Viper Wizard
04-25-2016, 09:42 AM
RIP Peter!

City
04-25-2016, 10:10 AM
He was a great guy that was EASILY approachable and loved to chat whether it be cars, Yankees or whatever. RIP Peter

This! For a man to be walking his path and remain so sociable, kind and friendly, never speaking of his personal grief ... that speaks a great deal!

Condolences and strength to his family. So sad.

ViperTony
04-25-2016, 10:51 AM
Peter is a great guy, great family man and fellow Viper-holic. I will miss him. He was easy to get along with, humble, no drama or baggage. So sad that this happened so quickly and his family must be devastated. My condolences goes out to his family and loved ones.

octopus
04-25-2016, 04:33 PM
I saw the news on the Facebook group earlier today. I never had the pleasure of meeting Peter but always admired how well he kept his car. From what it seems he was a great guy, all around. His family and friends are in my thoughts.

vipertank
04-28-2016, 09:21 PM
A true gentleman. RIP Peter.

ACR Steve
05-02-2016, 09:11 AM
So sorry to hear this horrible news . My thoughts and prayers go out to Peters family. RIP Peter

ViperTony
05-13-2016, 01:26 PM
For those interested, Peter worked on setting up a Cars & Coffee with the New Fairfield Fire Dept this Sunday. I will be there. https://www.facebook.com/events/238274576510557/

DATE: Sunday, May 15th, 2016

RAIN OR SHINE

PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE AT 8AM, SO WE CAN BEGIN BEFORE 9AM START OF SHOW

RAIN OR SHINE

PLEASE ARRIVE AT 8:00AM TO BEGIN REGISTRATION

TIME: 9AM to 1PM
PLACE: NEW FAIRFIELD SENIOR CENTER
33 CT-37
New Fairfield CT 06812

* All cars and years welcome
* Fees are $10 per car, $2 per spectator, children under 12 free
* All proceeds go to American Cancer Society Relay For Life and American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge
Trophies for BEST IN SHOW and FAN FAVORITE
* Live music by The New Norm
* Unique raffle items
* Hot Coffee, Rolls & Butter or Creme Cheese, Plus other Snacks
* Unique Silent Auction Items