PDA

View Full Version : NEW TA Spoiler for SRT10 Convertibles - In the making!

6th-Element
12-31-2013, 03:39 PM
While the molds are being made on my TA spoiler for G3 and G4 Coupes I decided to finally put to bed my ideas for a TA style spoiler for the SRT Convertibles. NOt only is this spoiler a TA style spoiler but it will be changing the rear upper part of the deck lid back to replace the rear third brake light with a Coupe style brake light lens that will allow your stock brake light to shine through and give the Coupe look to your car.

Here are a couple of progress pics of the making of this spoiler, I will post some pics of the rear tomorrow as that is till being shaped and the present state will not do justice to the final outcome.

I am still working on the ends, but as you can see it is taking shape nicely

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j381/vipairpe/VertTAspoiler_zps16278c02.jpg (http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/vipairpe/media/VertTAspoiler_zps16278c02.jpg.html)

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j381/vipairpe/VertTASpoiler2_zpsbaf4aa5a.jpg (http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/vipairpe/media/VertTASpoiler2_zpsbaf4aa5a.jpg.html)

Redx
12-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for this!!

J TNT
12-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Very Interesting ! Thanks for sharing ! :t1236:

St.Char
12-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Looking so forward to this, these will sell very well!

Wolffie99
01-01-2014, 07:57 PM
I am too looking forward to seeing this!

06_SRT
01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Oh... and it begins!

pony23
01-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Now you are speaking my language!!!!!

X3 V10
01-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Oh... and it begins!

???

What begins??

:p0273:

06_SRT
01-03-2014, 05:13 PM
???

What begins??

:p0273:

Someone actually putting this together and getting it designed for us Gen III/IV owners. :fpopcorn:

X3 V10
01-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Steve (6th-Element) makes a lot of different and unique items for our cars that cannot be found anywhere else. I ordered a black painted low-profile aero wing from him last week for my Gen3. I should have it in the next couple of weeks. I've been looking for a low profile aero wing for quite some time and I'm really looking forward to getting it and changing the look of my car to make it a bit sportier... :dancingman:

Mr. Bill
01-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Subscribed.
Very interested in how this turns out.

Black Moon
01-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Very nice Steve.

Newport Viper
01-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Not a big fan of http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/ricer-48377.jpg up my car but, this has my interest.

Going to look great on silver!

J TNT
01-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Any updates :)

6th-Element
01-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Any updates :)

Keep eyes peeled tomorrow, too dark for pics right now

Wolffie99
01-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Got any updated pics?

6th-Element
01-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Got any updated pics?

Almost, LOL,

a few more hours...

TooBlue
01-13-2014, 05:13 PM
:fpopcorn:.......

slowhatch
01-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Subscribed.
Very interested in how this turns out.

lol oh the irony.

purplesnake
01-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Jesus! This whole thing just amuses the shit out of me... My undershorts are still on fire...

XSnake
01-15-2014, 11:01 AM
shipping girl must be making it

purplesnake
01-15-2014, 11:05 AM

Now THAT is funny!!!:o

6th-Element
01-15-2014, 11:29 AM

Hi Matt,

I checked my records and your "personal experience" is that you ordered once from me, you ordered a Vipair duct on Dec 14 of 2009 and you received it on Jan 7th 2010.

6th-Element
01-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Now THAT is funny!!!:o

Chuck,

I have read your comments on other sites that you have made.

I shipped you a Carbon fiber tonneau cover that you bought on a CLOSE OUT sale for $500 instead of the reg $1095 price.

I shipped it to you

You received it and according to your statements your UPS driver told you that UPS had damaged it, the box was crushed on one side.

I then paid to have it shipped back

I then had a medical problem that delayed me getting a replacement to you.

I then made and shipped a replacement to you

You then did not like the finish on the replacement and asked for your card to be credited.

I attempted to credit it back but it did take, probably because you maybe had already charged back your credit card?

You still have the replacement carbon Tonneau cover in your possession along with 2 sets of latches, chrome ones and satin black ones.

Please forward the carbon Tonneau to Randal at the Ohio club so he can get a painter or someone to buff it or spray some clear on it and raffle it off to benefit the club

JohnnyH
01-15-2014, 11:50 AM
So lets forget about all the nonsense… Any updates?

daytonprowler
01-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Chuck,

I shipped you a Carbon fiber tonneau cover that you bought on a CLOSE OUT sale for $500 instead of the reg $1095 price.

I shipped it to you

You received it and according to your statements your UPS driver told you that UPS had damaged it, the box was crushed on one side.

You then did not like the finish on the replacement and asked for your card to be credited.

I attempted to credit it back but it did take, probably because you maybe had already charged back your credit card?

You still have the replacement carbon Tonneau cover in your possession along with 2 sets of latches, chrome ones and satin black ones.

Please forward the carbon Tonneau to Randal at the Ohio club so he can get a painter or someone to buff it or spray some clear on it and raffle it off to benefit the club

Terry Bosserman is the President of the Ohio Region now.
Go ahead and contact your customer and send it to Terry Bosserman. He has a paint shop.

Terry Bosserman
Bosserman Aviation Equipment
2327 Ohio 568, Carey, OH 43316

Thank you,

Randall

XSnake
01-15-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi Matt,

I checked my records and your "personal experience" is that you ordered once from me, you ordered a Vipair duct on Dec 14 of 2009 and you received it on Jan 7th 2010.

What is your point?

Are we discussing unrelated transactions now? How about the ones where you still owe people $$$ or parts. How about the transactions where people have to take you to court to get their $$ back? Are we discussing those too?

No pics after 3 days? So now can you not only NOT deliver parts but you can't even deliver pictures of the parts.

Anyone even thinking about ordering anything from 6th-Element should know that it's Steve from Vipair. Why the name change? Because of all the history on the other sites? All the stuff on the VCA was moved/hidden due to the relationship you had with certain people.

purplesnake
01-15-2014, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=6th-Element;23671]Chuck,

I shipped it to you

Please forward the carbon Tonneau to Randal at the Ohio club so he can get a painter or someone to buff it or spray some clear on it and raffle it off to benefit the club[/QUOTE

First of all, Steve, I am a paid member of a car enthusiasts club that as such, shares his experiences with fellow members.
1. The first part was delivered damaged with one layer of tissue surrounding it which is why I was so amused about the shipping girl comment.

2. Yes, you did tell me about your health situation , which prompted me to be patient... for over 6 months.

3. After literally 50 phone calls, most of which were not returned, I received a part with no finish, and that had multiple defects.

4. After asking you for a refund that you claimed "was in process", I finally had to make a claim to my credit card company, providing them an e-mail chain of probably 50 e-mails, over more than 6 months.

Yes, I still have the part in it's "original" condition and I am going to do you one better than wherever you were saying you wanted me to donate it to. I am going to give it to our local Viper club in Indy and you can request it's disposition from there.

Don't ever question MY integrity again! I am now finished with this issue and will not comment further!

City
01-15-2014, 05:24 PM
I've closed this thread, as we are no longer allowing non-site sponsors to advertise in the forum(s). The thread author has been notified.

City