PDA

View Full Version : Pay It Forward Viper Items

blk_fxstc
04-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Houston Members,
Hope everyone is well! Been doing some spring cleaning and have some Viper items that need a new home, please see the below list. Items can either be picked up in Rosharon, TX or I can meet you at lunch if you are near NRG stadium (will not ship, sorry). First come, first serve..... :)

- Gen II GTS Lloyd's rear mat, silver logo, excellent condition
- Gen IV Lloyd's front mats (driver and passenger), SSG logo, logo needs a good cleaning, otherwise in good condition
- Gen IV ACR oil filter, MO-041, new in box
- Gen IV (and apparently V) K&N air filter (33-2432) for the stock airbox. Filter only, no cleaning kit

And a bonus item, if you have a 2011-2014 F-150 SuperCrew, I have a leftover stock thick rubber mat for the rear seat floor. Came out of a Raptor, but will fit all F-150's.

Have a nice day!!
Eric

FLATOUT
04-17-2016, 10:47 PM
Hey Eric! I would be interested in the K&N for some dyno tests with our heads/cam setup.

Nice to see you on here :)

Andy

blk_fxstc
04-18-2016, 04:02 PM
K&N is yours Andy, just let me know how you want to get it. Hope you aren't flooding up there!

blk_fxstc
04-25-2016, 09:09 AM
Anyone else? Does not have to be a VOA member, just someone who could use the item. I will be donating everything to Viper Exchange for their online store if nobody chimes in, so get 'em while they are free..... :)

blk_fxstc
06-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Well, I have had no interest in the items (except Andy, not sure if you still want the filter or not), would the Houston chapter want them for free? They could be sold and the money could be used for events. I'd like to get them out of the garage by the end of the weekend. If the club does not have interest, I will try Viper Exchange.