PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Shoutout - SnakeOyl/ViperPartsUSA

Blue96GTS
04-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Of course I love all of you vendors, but allow me a quick shoutout and a big Thank You to SnakeOyl Products/ViperPartsUSA for their expediency and honesty with a recent order. I needed one final bushing set to complete a project, which seemed to be made of unobtanium. ViperPartsUSA had the part I needed, but being a cheap bastard, I was initially reluctant to order from them due to the shipping price quoted (a lot). When I finally gave in and ordered the parts, I was informed soon thereafter that the shipping price was miscalculated by the web site and that I'd be getting a refund (little bit less than a lot). Sweet! The parts arrived quickly (ordered Monday, arrived Wednesday), the shipping price was fair, and Steve Anders was very communicative with the web site miscalculation problem. Steve mentions that the problem is now resolved, so order away!

Thumbs up for SnakeOyl/ViperPartsUSA. Thanks for your help with my project.

SnakeOyl
04-15-2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the shout out, we really appreciate it...

We try very hard to make our customers shopping experience very positive.

I want to add that Cory and I will be at NVE 2. We will have a display in the Pavillion at the track showcasing some of our hundreds of products we sell.

Look us up! We can't wait to put faces on the screen names from the site!