PDA

View Full Version : NVE2 Registration for Sale at discount

VIPERA
04-14-2016, 04:09 PM
NVE2 Registration for Sale

I am unable to attend NVE2 due to family issues. I have two registrations and a secured/guarded/covered parking pass as well. I would be willing to let go for $100 less then the package price of $1590. I can transfer my registration to someone else. If you're looking to register, please PM me.

SmoknTires
04-14-2016, 04:53 PM
So that people don't feel these are illegitimate submissions, we do encourage those who are past the cancellation period to offer these spots to those who perhaps could register in time. If anyone is able to help the poster, it's a win/win.

We have a few more days we can allow changes - this includes name changes.

Exhlr8n
04-15-2016, 04:23 PM
Alex,

We paid for a parking spot, but our New ACR-E wont be here in time, Bummed.

How do we cancel the parking and get refund?

Thanks for all you do,

Tom

SmoknTires
04-15-2016, 04:29 PM
We can still cancel/add parking spots. Just contact VOA HQ, they know what to do.

FYI - we're seeing many people who aren't bring Vipers, adding parking spots as they realize they'll have a rental car (you'll need something to drive on cruises and to get to the track). So just a heads up in case you still need it.

Parking through our event registration process is 10% cheaper because the club is subsidizing it, but you can still add parking the day you check in if needed.

ClayR
04-17-2016, 11:13 PM
Pm sent.