PDA

View Full Version : Larz Anderson Museum C&C

ACRSNK
04-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Just a heads up to anyone that might be interested. The first Cars & Coffee at Larz Anderson in Brookline, MA is May 7th. Vipers are always very well received and there are usually a lot of nice exotics on the scene. Always a great time with a great group of car guys and gals. Typically runs from 8 - 11am and there is also a Shake Shak nearby for anyone that wants to grab a burger thereafter.

Policy Limits
04-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Went last year. Might go again thus season.

Martin2000GTS
04-08-2016, 08:02 AM
Chris! Thanks for the heads up ! Does it fill up pretty fast? Should we get there early if we do this? I need to see what's on the schedule for that day. Been away for a while wont be back for a few more weeks. Hope you are doing good! I can see future VOA president in your future!

Policy Limits, I think we should have a viper club event at your house. Pool party man. Place looks great.

ACRSNK
04-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Chris! Thanks for the heads up ! Does it fill up pretty fast? Should we get there early if we do this? I need to see what's on the schedule for that day. Been away for a while wont be back for a few more weeks. Hope you are doing good! I can see future VOA president in your future!

Policy Limits, I think we should have a viper club event at your house. Pool party man. Place looks great.

If you want to get in / park in the VIP section, I suggest getting there closer to 8am. After that, you may have to park on the lawn instead of next to the Lambo's and Ferraris.

As to becoming a future VOA president...I could never fill your shoes, so I won't even try.

Hope all is well.

Policy Limits
04-11-2016, 06:41 AM

Only if u wear a speedo. Haha.

Martin2000GTS
04-11-2016, 08:23 AM
LOL deal!