PDA

View Full Version : wheel repair

GABOON
04-01-2016, 06:05 PM
was told by tire shop I had 2 wheels slightly bent so went to Alloy wheel repair, I contacted Adam Frank (602) 501-3371 and set up a visit. I took car to him and had all 4 rims inspected, turns out only 1 rim required attention. I was very impressed with Adam, his set-up and the work he performed. He charged me $125 for everything(tipped him $25) while he worked i watch his assistant doing repairs on curb rash wheels; that too was great work. if you need wheel repair of any kind I am sure that Adam is the guy to go to!!

WhiteSnake
04-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Good information Gabby. Where is the shop located? You know your supposed to drive on the smooth part of the road. :t0135:

GABOON
04-02-2016, 09:47 AM
whitesnake-- he is mobile if need be; i went to Schumacher European Mercedes on Scottsdale rd. Adam works out of there if not mobile. It appears that rim was damaged at tire shop when new tires installed, as a result tire shop gave me super deal on new tires for the ram r/t. as for the smooth roads they are hard to find up here-- do have several miles of new roadway between here and Prescott that have become my how is the car running test track, smooth and fast! also, I-40 is smooth and fast in many places again-- got to watch out for the elk and cops! looking forward to the New Orleans adventure! I have been on google maps checking out areas close to hotel in new orleans, exploring things to do- many great restaurants and food!!! see you soon.