PDA

View Full Version : Roanoke & Viper Family thanks

urchin
04-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Want to thank a few people for their extraordinary kindness when I had an issue with my Viper.

Steve Fess, thanks for your guidance, knowledge, and direction. I don't think it's overstating to say that your stewardship of this brand is priceless.

Scott Travelstead thanks for everything. You made a bad day fun. Making someone laugh while their Viper is on a flatbed being passed by TWO Corvettes is no easy task...

Doug Shelby, thanks again for the offer.

Thanks to Fernando Falcon (Champion Dodge) for everything.

Thank you to John Gastman and his crew at Roanoke, specifically Aaron, Paul, and Dennis.

John took my phone call while on vacation. Within an hour, I was contacted by Aaron and told exactly what the plan was. The car was picked up, driven to Roanoke from Indy, serviced, and returned to me the NEXT DAY...UNREAL.
John told me when I purchased the car, "If you need us, we'll be there." A man of his word...

Thanks again guys...

victoryman100
04-01-2016, 11:45 AM
You are more than welcome! All in a days fun! So glad you are up and running again! Now ....LET'S DRIVE!!!!!!!

Steve-Indy
04-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Thanks, Chris. As you know, Viper owners are all part of a small, extended family. We all "hurt" when one Viper is sidelined. The sooner the fix, the better!! Tomorrow, if the weather permits...may see you @ C&C.

SSGNRDZ_28
04-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Just glad everything worked out! See you soon.

Drummerviper
04-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Gastman is the best.

Stretch
04-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Lots of good people in that IN/KY club :-)

Brian E
04-01-2016, 03:40 PM
The Viper community is a wonderful group.
I can't count the times Steve Fess has went out of his way to help me. John, Aaron, and Dennis are the real deal.

1ststrike
04-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Glad to hear everything is back up and going.

mikesax
04-01-2016, 05:57 PM
John is a true "gentleman"!! Awesome in EVERY way!!!