PDA

View Full Version : Sebring May 20th - Open track day

XSnake
03-27-2016, 08:38 AM
I have Sebring rented on May 20th. Friday event open to all experienced drivers. Another group does have the track for the weekend if you'd like to stay another day or two. Only 60 cars total will be allowed to registered on Fri. 3 run groups. Only 20 cars on track at a time. 3.5+ hours of track time for everyone. $399 for the day. I also have 2 suites so we will have AC between sessions. Any questions, please send me a PM. Hope to have some other Vipers out there.

https://clubregistration.net/events/signUp.cfm/event/7034

cpinfdp
03-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Would love to come, but I definitely don't qualify as an experienced driver yet. Here's hoping to Skippy going well in a couple of weeks.

XSnake
03-30-2016, 06:29 AM
Would love to come, but I definitely don't qualify as an experienced driver yet. Here's hoping to Skippy going well in a couple of weeks.

If you go to Skip Barber at Sebring you should turn plenty of laps to be comfy enough to run the event. How many day course are you doing?

cpinfdp
03-30-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm doing the 3 day at Road Atlanta. It's in the Formula 2000 cars. I would think that doing the school in general would help, but with it not being at Sebring, don't think I'm ready to hang with you guys. But from now on I'm keeping my eye open for HPDEs coming up at Sebring.

fuggles
03-30-2016, 08:03 PM
Sebring is rough in spots. Do you run softer springs there?

XSnake
03-31-2016, 07:08 AM
Sebring is rough in spots. Do you run softer springs there?

I don't, just a much different suspension setup for comp/rebound