PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Launch Edition For Sale

Exhlr8n
03-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Like New Launch Edition For Sale..!

http://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-v/p1448-2013-gts-launch-edition-2398-of-150.html

ViperPete
03-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Good luck with selling it! That's a fair price!

Exhlr8n
03-25-2016, 01:36 AM
Thanks...Have had lots of interest but only one look at it so far, he absolutely loved and wanted it, but he is 6' 6'' and just wasn't comfortable in it. The next person that actually looks at it and fits in it (lol) will be the next owner. It is a great car..! We hate to see it go, But we already have a Gen 1 Project and an ACR 1 of 1 on order. Don't really need 3 Vipers. 1625616257

supersnake
03-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Whats Wrong with 3!!!!!! LOL. Beautiful car and I have 04 Ram SRT10 and 06 Coupe to match but don't have room for 4. Good Luck with the Sale.

ViperTony
03-25-2016, 09:09 AM
I had a very difficult time letting mine go but that's a great price. Once you get your 1 of 1 ACR you'll start to forget, a little bit, the launch edition. ;)

The_Ruski_Driver
03-25-2016, 09:21 AM
Sweet plate
Would be interested to see what this sells at, I think it's a fair price personally

Nine Ball
03-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Great deal. Makes me want to sell my '06 blue/white and get one of these.

Tony

MCG
03-25-2016, 11:58 AM
There is an under 200 mile, new?, Launch Edition at a dealer which is listed at just under $84K. I think if you really want to move yours as a private party sale with 7K miles you might have to be a bit more aggressive in pricing. Good luck though. It is a beautiful car.

zee
03-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Nice car!! Good luck!

The_Ruski_Driver
03-25-2016, 12:36 PM
There is an under 200 mile, new?, Launch Edition at a dealer which is listed at just under $84K. I think if you really want to move yours as a private party sale with 7K miles you might have to be a bit more aggressive in pricing. Good luck though. It is a beautiful car.

Can you post the link

ViperSmith
03-25-2016, 01:03 PM
I don't think this is a price discussion thread on other cars.

ViperJon
03-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Not bad, only took seven posts before OP was told he's asking too much.
Usually takes three or four. We eat our own here. :mad:

Space Truckin
03-25-2016, 01:17 PM

^^^this^^^ OP your L.E is a beautiful example of the Gen V, well worth the asking ;)

MCG
03-25-2016, 01:40 PM

I don't see it as eating our own. OP has made several posts over the course of three months noting/promoting the listing of his car. It's a beautiful example but the reality of the situation is that if the car is sitting listed for sale for month after month maybe a bit of market commentary/price suggestion could help with the actual sale of the car if he really wants to move it vs. see it sit in his garage and/or be listed endlessly here. A car priced for the market will move in a matter of weeks.

Aspirations57
03-25-2016, 03:36 PM
Op, beautiful car dont let others with NO intention to buy tell you how to price it..

TheKosherStogie: track use/miles are holding it back.....No stripes deduct,5K,lol

TheKosherStogie
03-25-2016, 03:38 PM
Op, beautiful car dont let others with NO intention to buy tell you how to price it..

TheKosherStogie: track use/miles are holding it back.....No stripes deduct,5K,lol

Shit. I'll pull out the sharpie then!

zee
03-25-2016, 05:23 PM
OP, no disrespect and was just trying to give you feedback. I am in the market for a G5 so just giving feedback even though you didn't ask for it lol. GLWS!

Exhlr8n
03-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Great buy for a Cali resident, just paid $700 plus for registration, so no cost there, plus no $2k or more for shipping if you are Cali or close. Will consider reasonable offers (Not 70K). Clear Title in hand, and it only Eats/Drinks Gasoline. No need to give it away.

Also, please feel free to start your own thread about someone else car for sale, as this is regarding mine. Thanks, much appreciated.

Nine Ball
03-26-2016, 07:57 AM
I seriously cannot understand how as a Viper community, we still have people that come in and try to lower the prices/values of our beloved cars. The Viper "market" isn't big, otherwise we'd be selling 30,000 cars per year like the Corvette. You cannot compare the normal ordinary used car market, with the Viper market. Need an example? Viper Exchange still had several brand new Vipers on their lot in 2012. That were built in 2010. Every single one of them eventually sold, and were not given away. For sellers who aren't liquidating things, and have patience, they will get their asking price from a serious buyer. We just do not benefit from a flood of potential buyers for these cars, it is all about timing.

RedTanRT/10
03-26-2016, 09:08 AM

Jon, everyone's an amateur viper wholesaler here. Hope you doing well, was in the city last week for the NY show, great weather.

I don't see it as eating our own. OP has made several posts over the course of three months noting/promoting the listing of his car. It's a beautiful example but the reality of the situation is that if the car is sitting listed for sale for month after month maybe a bit of market commentary/price suggestion could help with the actual sale of the car if he really wants to move it vs. see it sit in his garage and/or be listed endlessly here. A car priced for the market will move in a matter of weeks.

Agreed. I think it's worth every penny of 85k but I have seen 2 LE's go for mid 70s with half the miles (including a members car here). Good luck! Beautiful car.

When the OP's asks "what's my car worth?" the board is counting on guys like you to help.

When someone posts their viper for sale, why not do the class thing and send the seller a PM with your opinion or advice.

Exhlr8n, great viper, wish I had the room, beautiful viper. Not many used G5's for sale in Cali, GLWS Mike

zee
03-26-2016, 12:14 PM
Sorry guys - after thinking about it I can see how discussing the price is just not constructive for the OP who didn't ask for any feedback. I updated my post. Was just trying to help with real world feedback but can see how it doesn't really add much value.

r25558
03-26-2016, 03:03 PM

Didn't hold me back, proud new owner of Mr. Stogie's 2014 TA!

Look forward to meeting you sir ;)

ViperTony
03-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Great buy for a Cali resident, just paid $700 plus for registration, so no cost there, plus no $2k or more for shipping if you are Cali or close. Will consider reasonable offers (Not 70K). Clear Title in hand, and it only Eats/Drinks Gasoline. No need to give it away.

Also, please feel free to start your own thread about someone else car for sale, as this is regarding mine. Thanks, much appreciated.

The reality is that my LE sold very close to your price in January, dead of winter where it sold. Your price is great and you will move this in due time.

Exhlr8n
03-27-2016, 02:27 AM
Thanks Tony,

I'm not worried. I have sold the other 5 Vipers we've owned in the past, 96 RT/10, 98 GT2 or GTSR #39, an 03 vert, a 04 vert with a Paxton, and a 2008 Coupe. I haven't been seriously marketing the LE either, other than here a few times, VOA FaceBook, and Ebay once. I'm comfortable with my asking price, and if and when someone gives me a reasonable offer, I will seriously consider it.

I guess input from the nahsayers is par for the course, although honestly I didn't asked for opinions on what I should ask or sell my car for. I think I have a handle on it. I routinely keep tabs on the Viper market. I'm just trying to put it out there. And if someone has seen it listed more than once, Enjoy its a Viper and a great looking one at that..! Personally I never get tired of looking at any Viper.

Was there a better deal out there? Probably. Great, Incredible, and Ridiculous deals happen, you just have to take advantage of them while they last. The old saying "You Snooze You Lose" applies. Because once its sold that crazy awesome deal is gone..! And unless you are the guy that closed it, you are left with shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Policy Limits
03-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Nice LE. Remember a 165k price tag on one in a local showroom only 36 months ago. 25k juice on it. So relatively speaking this list price is a steal. My GTS has 7k too and is still a new car 3 years later. Only driven a couple times per month. Bet this car is similar in condition. The one thing I believe SRT should've done with these is limit them to 50 numbered cars. I think 150 was a bit too much. But classic colors on a viper are always a win.

Exhlr8n
03-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Agreed, 7k miles is nothing, 3k of them are from 3 trips to Vegas, 1k is from a Club event in Mammoth with the SoCal region. Funny how some act like its all used up already and should be given away for 1/2 the original price. Get a pampered, like New, Loaded, GTS Viper for practically the price of a new HellCat. Its a no Brainer for me, I would choose Viper, each and everyday and twice on Sunday..! She has had 4 oil changes already too.