PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any history on this car - new owner

Scaminjs
03-16-2016, 06:36 PM
Hello all, going to pickup my first viper on Saturday and curious if anyone on here knows any history on the car. It is a 2006 slate gray coupe with silver stripes and has a Paxton supercharger and ceramic headers. It is being bought from a dealer so covering my bases in case any of you know of any history or problems possibly discussed on here. Thanks for any info and can't wait to bring her home :). VIN 1B3JZ69Z26V101343

AZTVR
03-16-2016, 06:56 PM
Hello all, going to pickup my first viper on Saturday and curious if anyone on here knows any history on the car. It is a 2006 slate gray coupe with silver stripes and has a Paxton supercharger and ceramic headers. It is being bought from a dealer so covering my bases in case any of you know of any history or problems possibly discussed on here. Thanks for any info and can't wait to bring her home :). VIN 1B3JZ69Z26V101343

Well, if you are buying from BJ Motors, they have a pretty darned good reputation for selling quality cars, and I see by an old for sale ad that some or all of the mods were attributed to being done by Woodhouse; so, you seem to have made a good choice.

edit update:
Oh, I see now that the sale from BJ Motors occurred in 2015, so, you probably aren't buying from them; but, looks like only a few miles put on it since then, according to Carfax

Scaminjs
03-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you so much for the response. I also saw that older add from BJ but wasn't sure from when. It now has around 26k miles but looks great. I was told that the modifications were done right and I'm glad to hear the reputation of BJ Motors and Woodhouse.

Can't wait for the weekend! Thanks again

plumcrazy
03-16-2016, 07:24 PM
call BJ and see what they can tell you. they might have more info than you think. hes a good guy, im sure he will help if he can

Scaminjs
03-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!