PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2016 in Stuart - March 19th. 2016

Luisv
03-16-2016, 05:06 PM
Hey just wanted to reach out to you guys to let you know that I was going to be at Detail Fest 2016 in Stuart this Saturday. It's run by Autogeek and there will be many vendors there in addition to the car show.

If any of you are heading out, look for me at the show! Love to meet some new VOA members! I've never been but I hear it is pretty impressive.

I'll be driving up from Miami on Friday afternoon and staying near the show site. Show is Saturday from 9 to 4. Hopefully the weather cooperates until late afternoon.

MoparBoyy
03-17-2016, 06:22 AM
Nice, be sure to take lots of pictures. Myself and others will be attending the 12hrs of Sebring.

Luisv
03-17-2016, 07:01 AM
Nice, be sure to take lots of pictures. Myself and others will be attending the 12hrs of Sebring.

Will do... on the photos...

I've never done the 12 at Sebring. I have done Daytona though. I've got to make time for Sebring one of these years and join you guys up there!

I've got IMSA recording this season to catch up on what's been going on. I have become a bit distant from that series over the years. I just wish the GT series was a bit larger. Seem a bit sparse to me.

Anyway.... Have a great time!

This weekend starts the F1 2016 Season as well....... I'll be busy on Sunday catching up on the racing recordings! Best time of the year!