PDA

View Full Version : New member and new owner ACR-x #12

zoomzoom22
12-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Race it in SCCA, bought in September, 880 miles on it :)

Glad to be here instead of the mess at VCA.

Already thanks for Jon for some parts I needed quickly.

BlknBlu
12-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Welcome, you may be one of the first race car owners of the club. Post pics on the ACR-X thread in the racing section.

Bruce

FLATOUT
12-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Very cool! I would love to own one some day.

Bill Pemberton
12-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Cool to have another ACR-X owner in the Club --- Bruce forgot we have a member in our Club with an ACR-X about 60 miles down the road from his house. Very envious, would love to trade
my ACR for an X --- definitely a car that defines the new direction SRT took after the bankruptcy. It is a true rebirth machine and a fantastic Viper for the track!

XSnake
12-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Congrats, I am looking at X's myself

Scott Mannny
12-27-2013, 05:23 PM

Glad to be here instead of the mess at VCA.

Already thanks for Jon for some parts I needed quickly.

We are also glad you are here!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy that Beast!!!!!!!!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-27-2013, 09:50 PM

Congrats on your New Race Car (ACR-X).. IMO one of the best cars in the to hit the road course!! FYI we now have our "race clutch pedal stops" available to complement our ACR-X clutch kits and race HRB's..

Faster shifts with a preset clutch pedal to modulate, equates into faster laps without having to think whether you're deep enough into your clutch or not. Clutch Pedal now has a dead stop!!

Thnx and have a great 2014' race season!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage.com

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=

Shooter
12-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Congrats on your New Race Car (ACR-X).. IMO one of the best cars in the to hit the road course!! FYI we now have our "race clutch pedal stops" available to complement our ACR-X clutch kits and race HRB's..

Faster shifts with a preset clutch pedal to modulate, equates into faster laps without having to think weather your deep enough into your clutch or not. Clutch Pedal now has a dead stop!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage.com

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=

I could understand if the OP would have posted looking for advice or parts. But he didn't. He simply posted to share his enthusiasm about the new club. Next thing we have people pushing there wares. Seems to be a line that the longer running vendors understand.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
I could understand if the OP would have posted looking for advice or parts. But he didn't. He simply posted to share his enthusiasm about the new club. Next thing we have people pushing there wares. Seems to be a line that the longer running vendors understand.

Simply sharing the new products that we run in the ACR-X's.. We've been involved with the Viper Cup race series and consulting with the teams from the start is all..

Again, congrats to zoomzoom22 on your race car!! Hopefully I'll see you at one of the many track events this year, and my apologies if I stepped on your thread!

Much respect,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

P.S
Chill out, It's the holidays, life's too short Shooter. :monkeyleft:

TrackAire
12-29-2013, 02:00 AM

Faster shifts with a preset clutch pedal to modulate, equates into faster laps without having to think weather your deep enough into your clutch or not. Clutch Pedal now has a dead stop!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage.com

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=

Toddy,

I have your clutch in my Gen 4, will the pedal stop work on my car, if not, what do I need parts-wise to make it work? Do I need a different HRB? Any issues for a street driven car?

Thanks,
George

Herrsss
12-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Glad you're here! I own and am learning how to handle an ACR-X clone . . . goal is to get a license and see where it goes! Gotta say the X is "more forgiving" than my converted ACR convertible (forgiving being relative since these cars are a handful)!

Torquemonster06
12-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the VOA.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Toddy,

I have your clutch in my Gen 4, will the pedal stop work on my car, if not, what do I need parts-wise to make it work? Do I need a different HRB? Any issues for a street driven car?

Thanks,
George

PM sent..