PDA

View Full Version : Dyno & free lunches

CarolinaViper
02-28-2016, 01:05 PM
Mar 5 Carolinas VOA Dyno Day in Raleigh, NC & Zone Luncheons

Just as a reminder this Saturday from 10:00 am till 4:00pm at the Mayhem Motorsports in Raleigh, NC, we will have exclusive access to their dyno for six hours of unlimited runs and a free lunch. The address is: 3909 Commerce Park Dr Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27610.

If for any reason you cannot make it to Mayhem, you're invited to a FREE lunch with fellow members within your local VOA of the Carolinas' Zone. Kristain, our South Carolina Zone Director in the Low Country, will host a FREE luncheon in the Charleston area. Angel, our South Carolina Upstate Zone, will host a FREE luncheon in the Spartanburg/Greenville area. Lance, our Wilmington Zone director will host a luncheon in the Wilmington area. Each is a TOTALLY free event for club members.

Your
Carolinas VOA Team

braunstein82
02-28-2016, 02:40 PM
I'll be there, I believe both George and Scott said going. Believe it or not Mr. Steve Ricketts mat come hang out. We may stop by cars and coffee morrisville first.

outnumbered
02-29-2016, 05:32 AM
I tentatively plan on attending. Also, I have an extra set of IPSCO 3/8" wheel spacers and long neck lugs if anyone wants them.

Next Phase
02-29-2016, 08:50 AM
I tentatively plan on attending. Also, I have an extra set of IPSCO 3/8" wheel spacers and long neck lugs if anyone wants them.

Hey Ron,

Hope to see you there! I'll take the spacers and lugs if no one claimed them yet. (I assume this is for a Gen V?)

Thanks!

-Marko

outnumbered
02-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Hey Ron,

Hope to see you there! I'll take the spacers and lugs if no one claimed them yet. (I assume this is for a Gen V?)

Thanks!

-Marko

Hi Marko, they are. I ordered another set thinking the one's I had were not hub centric, but they are.. You are welcome to them.

Next Phase
03-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Mar 5 Carolinas VOA Dyno Day in Raleigh, NC & Zone Luncheons

Just as a reminder this Saturday from 10:00 am till 4:00pm at the Mayhem Motorsports in Raleigh, NC, we will have exclusive access to their dyno for six hours of unlimited runs and a free lunch. The address is: 3909 Commerce Park Dr Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27610.

If for any reason you cannot make it to Mayhem, you're invited to a FREE lunch with fellow members within your local VOA of the Carolinas' Zone. Kristain, our South Carolina Zone Director in the Low Country, will host a FREE luncheon in the Charleston area. Angel, our South Carolina Upstate Zone, will host a FREE luncheon in the Spartanburg/Greenville area. Lance, our Wilmington Zone director will host a luncheon in the Wilmington area. Each is a TOTALLY free event for club members.

Your
Carolinas VOA Team

Jeff, should we start a list?

I don't plan to be there all day until 4 pm and would like to get the Hellcat and the Gen V on the rollers...

CarolinaViper
03-01-2016, 02:10 PM
We can....I will start a new thread...