PDA

View Full Version : VCA Members Only Section, What does this mean?

Sam Goldfarb
12-27-2013, 07:16 AM
While I still can I went to the VCA Members Only Section to see what was going on. 8:00 AM EST

What does this mean?

Forum: VCA Members Only

This is a VCA members only forum. As they say, "Membership has its privileges"...

Users Browsing this Forum

There are currently 2 users browsing this forum. (2 members & 0 guests)

Sam Goldfarb
pony23

Both myself and pony23 are the only viewers and we are also both on the VOA forums as Mamba members!

Quotes from the movie Star Trek.

Scotty: "There won't be time for evacuation if we don't get power to stabilize the damn ship."

BlknBlu
12-27-2013, 07:19 AM
I am not sure why it is a concern of VOA members except to stir trouble.

Let it be

Bruce

plumcrazy
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM
what he said

Sam Goldfarb
12-27-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm sorry and I apologize! Will everyone that keeps contacting me and asking me to look at stuff on the VCA site and to Post this or that over there please forward your request to other people.

pony23
12-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Wow, hope I'm not getting called out on something!!!!

Want to also add my post as to why I have never received my VCA member pack, shirt, or any Viper magazines since I became a member there in October? Nothing!!! Just emails to send them money again for next year.

BlknBlu
12-27-2013, 08:03 AM
if i came off harsh, then that is my bad. This club was formed to leave behind the problems from a previous establishment and move forward. Not sure why we have to stick our nose into thier business and drag it over here. I actually wish them the best and hope they are successful. How they go about is up to them, not us. The focus of me and my region is to make the best of our new Association and not open wounds, compare, stir trouble and belittle any of the other Viper clubs. If we are all successful then the Viper and it's owners will be successful.

Lets make our club the best it can be.

Bruce

Sam Goldfarb
12-27-2013, 08:15 AM

Want to also add my post as to why I have never received my VCA member pack, shirt, or any Viper magazines since I became a member there in October? Nothing!!! Just emails to send them money again for next year.

Sorry to drag you in, wasn't my intent! Wrong place,wrong time. I asked for a set of posting rules a while back. Seems like we don't have or need them here. Someone will let you know when you break one! You might get a warning now for complaining about VCA, go ask them! I know the answers to your questions and I could tell you but then they might kill both of us!

It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.

Space Truckin
12-27-2013, 08:17 AM

This should be addressed on VCA Forum, why air dirty laundry here? IMHO

pony23
12-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Blknblu, you didn't come off harsh at all. I'm just wondering how my name got dragged into this? I was at the other site asking questions, as to why I hadn't received my items that are entitled to me. I didn't bring up the VCA till I was put on the spot here. I was not slinging anything on this site or that site to cause trouble. I was just asking a question in a thread that was started for that reason.

pony23
12-27-2013, 08:32 AM
This should be addressed on VCA Forum, why air dirty laundry here? IMHO

It was aired over there. I didn't bring anything up untill I was called out for being on that site. I don't understand why I got called out at all. I was posting on their site about their buisness. I didn't start this thread.

Could we please close this out. Damn.

BlknBlu
12-27-2013, 08:38 AM
A lot of folks are in your same situation, but I think your valid questions need to be answered by someone elses leadership. We allow people here to vent thier frustrations with any other club or entitiy but not to the point of speaking on behalf of them. We are a brand new club and I personally feel we should focus on our own tasks at hand. I would not have a problem seeing positive things posted about any club and sharing ideas. After all it is all about the car and the people.

Bruce

Sam Goldfarb
12-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Blknblu, you didn't come off harsh at all. I'm just wondering how my name got dragged into this? I was at the other site asking questions, as to why I hadn't received my items that are entitled to me. I didn't bring up the VCA till I was put on the spot here. I was not slinging anything on this site or that site to cause trouble. I was just asking a question in a thread that was started for that reason.

My Bad! I just cut and pasted what I saw there and it struck me as strange that absolutely nobody was there, it was a ghost town except for you and I. I admit I was just looking. At least you had the forethought to use a snappy user name! Nobody or few know who you are!

pony23
12-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Blknblu, It seemed like I was getting called out for just going to that site and belonging here too. I sounded like the op was asking why I was even there. I was there talking to them about my problem. Then it looked like I was asked here what I was doing at the other site. I didn't start this and I didn't want to get dragged into this. Only after my name came out did I even say anything.
Sorry if I misunderstood the meaning of this thread. I never intended to put any of this here.

BlknBlu
12-27-2013, 08:59 AM
No one should ever call you out or ask to show any allegiance. Folks are welcome to post in either place and enjoy the benefits of Viper ownership. It is how one presents oneself on the forums that matters.

I will not call anyone out

Bruce

VoodooRob
12-27-2013, 09:02 AM
To comment on the OP, who knows and very few, if any, people care.

pony23
12-27-2013, 09:07 AM
No one should ever call you out or ask to show any allegiance. Folks are welcome to post in either place and enjoy the benefits of Viper ownership. It is how one presents oneself on the forums that matters.

I will not call anyone out

Bruce

I didn't think it was appropriate either that I had to defend myself Bruce. I didn't want this to reflect me in any way. That's why I was so defensive. My posts are mostly car related and I really hate politics. This thread just seems to be more of a misunderstanding than anything else.

Sam Goldfarb
12-27-2013, 09:10 AM
As I was the original poster I will ask the mods to delete it. I will remember to try and keep my sense of humor in check . Once I hit 100 posts I'm done, I just need a new toaster! I'll never get the new set of tires as my posts are too long and I type too slow!

plumcrazy
12-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Edit.... It is our policy is to avoid deleting entire threads if at all possible so this thread has been closed

thanks,
Phil