PDA

View Full Version : Oil Change Day April 2nd

Mopar Steve
02-23-2016, 12:52 PM
IMPORTANT: This is not a business, I don't expect anything in return for hosting this event. I have a nice garage and a love for everything Viper and enjoy my cars and helping others with their Vipers as well. I have several parties at my home every year and this event is often the first of the season.

When:
April 2nd. Noon till 4pm

Where:
My home in Delaware. For those that have not been here in the past PM me here and I will give you the address.

What:
Oil Change Day. I have two lifts here and will be hosting the event. for those not familiar with wrenching on your car I will be glad to help and teach anyone that needs help. Tools: I have every tool that could possibly be needed (and many more). I will also be providing Pizza and sodas.

Immediately following this event, there is a cruise night about three miles away at a large shopping center. It would be awesome for all of us to show up together and make a huge impression with our Vipers. This cruise night usually draws about 200 cars.

You will need to bring any fluids/filters/etc that you will want to change. This is a great time for us to check: belts, hoses, wiper blades, tires, brake and clutch fluids, etc. Again I will be happy to assist anyone not comfortable doing this themselves.

Space is limited so please let me know if you will be attending so that I can plan accordingly. We have had as many as 10 Vipers in the past.

swexlin
02-23-2016, 01:00 PM
In of course. I'll just be spectating, as I just had my oil changed as part of the R28 recall. For those who haven't been, Steve's garage is better equipped than most professional garages!

TwinVipers
03-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Great event for sure! Where in Delaware are you?

swexlin
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM

PM Steve, he'll get you the address. In Pike Creek, near Hockessin

slovenom
03-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Wish I lived near you :)
I would love to be able to hangout with some viper brothers!!

Mopar Steve
03-08-2016, 09:26 AM

Sent you a PM with my address. Look forward to seeing you there.

Mopar Steve
03-11-2016, 02:54 PM
So far it looks like about 7 Vipers, a '65 Vette, '70 Superbird.

If anyone wants to Google the driving distance, I am in Newark Delaware, 19711.

Mopar Steve
03-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Bump!

Reminder, This Saturday, April 2nd is our Oil Change Day followed by the first Cruise Night of the season.

Roads are clean and clear weather supposed to be dry and temps in the low 60's.

Remember this is as much a social event as a car maintenance event. Several people have said they will be attending but not changing oil or servicing their car. Time: Noon till Four then we will cruise a few miles to the car show/Cruise night.

See you there.
Steve

MercerGTS
04-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Im trying to get info on the location and the cruise afterwards. I sent a pm but no reply. Can anyone help?

Mopar Steve
04-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Im trying to get info on the location and the cruise afterwards. I sent a pm but no reply. Can anyone help?

Got your Email too late, sorry we missed you. I will keep you posted of events we are attending here local to you.