PDA

View Full Version : Viper TA 2.0

dmann
02-23-2016, 11:07 AM
I want some opinions. I am between the TA 2.0 and a base ACR and just can't seem to make a solid
decision on which would better suite me. This car will be for weekend fun and track days. Probably no more than 4 events a year. I like the sound of having an ACR but...just not sure.

Since the ACR came out i rarely hear about the TA. I am curious if any have went with the TA because of a better interior and steel rotors. Track stats were never posted for the TA 2.0 either or at least i didn't see them. I wonder (and if anyone knows) what is the delta between the 1.0->2.0->and the ACR for track stats. I also haven't seen any downforce info on the 2.0. For example, a pro driver did a 1:26 with the ACR Extreme at Road Atlanta, What would those numbers look like with the 1.0 and 2.0?

Any and all info welcome.

-David

A C R
02-23-2016, 08:08 PM
I chose the TA 2.0 over the base ACR and im happy with it. I use my TA 2.0 as (almost) a daily driver and I only track 2 times a year. if I would of gone with an ACR it would only be the ACR E

ACRucrazy
02-23-2016, 09:23 PM
ACRE all the way. ACR will retain value better than any other Gen V.

dmann
02-24-2016, 08:48 AM
I like the price of the 2.0 more...The pluses for the ACR are numerous tho.
Wish there was someone coming to the Road Atlanta track day with a 2.0 so that i could see them side by side.