PDA

View Full Version : Looks great and good luck...

pastohio
10-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I hope we all can learn from the last year or so, most all in the Viper nation I have found to be great people and only like to share their love of the Viper with others like them ! Hope someone finds what really caused this and as they used to say, "follow the money" it usually answers all questions. I really feel that the new club is in great people's hands, Maurice, Steve, Janni, Randall, etc...and please make the new club more transparent especially the money aspects....GOOD LUCK to all !

Janni
10-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Complete agreement - it was discussed in detail last night the financial transparency aspect. We are informing the Presidents and INVOLVING them in financial decisions already. There will b ea budget and a process to review and approve - by EACH PRESIDENT!

I know - novel, right?

Welcome!!!!!

ViperTony
10-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Complete agreement - it was discussed in detail last night the financial transparency aspect. We are informing the Presidents and INVOLVING them in financial decisions already. There will b ea budget and a process to review and approve - by EACH PRESIDENT!

I know - novel, right?

Welcome!!!!!

Hold the phone!?! Are you saying that IT IS POSSIBLE to work together with a large group of people and make decisions/accomplishments? :rolleyes: WOW. I must be dreaming! In all seriousness, awesome work Janni keep it up!

Viper Girl
10-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Let's give Janni some +rep! LOL
She likes that

Janni
10-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Hold the phone!?! Are you saying that IT IS POSSIBLE to work together with a large group of people and make decisions/accomplishments? :rolleyes: WOW. I must be dreaming! In all seriousness, awesome work Janni keep it up!

We have an amazing group of Viper owners and Presidents and everyone that is working hard. We have 30 or so folks on a call last night. The energy was awesome. We looked at about 4 issues and gathered feedback / votes. It was orderly,professional and everyone was entirely respectful to each others' opinions. (We did, however, give the poor finance guy a ration of poop....) Now - we're not going to do everything right - but at least we're trying and making a commitment to share whatever we possibly can in the decision making processes with a much larger group of people. VOA members will be proud of their Presidents and their club.

Let's give Janni some +rep! LOL
She likes that

I so love that you are pimping my rep..... it makes me look WAY less needy....

DrTaco
10-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Great to see so many familiar names on here already!

Confrontational
10-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Good job Janni and others...