PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Western NC Zone Members!

PatrickB
02-15-2016, 08:39 AM
Angel's thread reminded me that I needed to get the word out regarding an upcoming luncheon I plan to host on March 5th. There's a Dyno Day in Raleigh for any Carolinas VOA member wanting to participate in that, or if you didn't want to attend that but are itching to get your Viper out and hang with your Viper friends, we intend to have a FREE lunch for the Western Zone members on the same day.

We have to finalize plans, but this lunch will most likely be held at T-Mac in Huntersville, NC. I'll post confirmed details with address and time when I know for sure. Western Zone members can also expect details to show up in their inboxes soon. Once those details are up, I will need to get a headcount of who plans to attend so we can make proper plans with the restaurant.

A little cold weather left then it's Viper-time! Looking forward to another fantastic year for the Carolinas VOA!

PatrickB
02-18-2016, 12:47 PM
Email has been sent to my list of Western Zone members; please RSVP via email or here if you are planning to attend the lunch on March 5th.

(final confirmations are still be worked but shouldn't change from what has been sent out)

Thanks!

Josrocket
02-19-2016, 02:13 PM
I find it a little strange that the western zone is meeting in huntersville. The meeting place in Greenville SC is closer for us WNC guys.

PatrickB
02-20-2016, 11:11 AM
I find it a little strange that the western zone is meeting in huntersville. The meeting place in Greenville SC is closer for us WNC guys.

Unfortunately our Zones are huge and we have members all over the place. No worries regarding Greenville being closer.

PatrickB
02-25-2016, 08:35 PM
The Western Zone lunch has been cancelled for March 5th; all events planned in other areas are still on for that date.

JohnHammer
02-28-2016, 07:42 PM
Go figure, the one time I have a free weekend & could have come!