PDA

View Full Version : New Custom Holster

Vprbite
02-15-2016, 04:23 AM
Leadfoot...look away! Law abiding citizen about to express that he is excercising his rights afforded him by the constitution. I know how much that bothers you. Don't you have a Hillary rally to get to anyway?

For those of us who don't hate America like Leadfoot does...
I had my friend who does custom leather work, same guy who made my custom bag and the registration/insurance wallet that matches my car, make me a concealment oriented holster for my new Springfield XD Mod II.

Obviously I went Celtic theme on the whole thing but for specific reasons. I wanted the green with the fade to black edges, the Celtic Knotwork tooling on the edges for my Celtic heritage and to match my rings that I always wear and then the Celtic Wolf tooled in the middle as an homage to my German Shepherd who is my best buddy for years now. The quality on this thing is TOP NOTCH and it works great and is super comfortable. I couldn't be happier. Let me know what you think.

Sorry, I can't seem to post them bigger. I think because I emailed them from my phone and posted them from my iPad. If anyone wants better or more detailed photos let me know and I am glad to send you some.

95Viper
02-15-2016, 03:44 PM
so u gonna mount that to your dashboard? I been trying to figure out a way to mount my AR15 to my console but was worried I might shoot out the radio, lolololol.........

Vprbite
02-15-2016, 09:59 PM
In the car I either have that or my glock between my right hip and the console. Easy access and before I get out of the car I can just put it underneath the seat if I am going somewhere that I don't want to/shouldn't carry.