PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

dbow119
12-26-2013, 02:16 AM
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Santa was pretty good to me this year since I received two Viper polo shirts, a Viper t-shirt, a Viper hat, and a Viper SRT-10 chrome license plate frame so I am all set for clothing to wear to events for 2014! I also bought myself a couple gifts as a birthday/Christmas present including a Franklin Mint model of my 2003 Viper SRT-10 and I replaced my daily driver (2012 Chevy Cruze RS) with a brand new 2014 Dodge Charger R/T Max AWD! Now I just have to buy tires for the Viper...

How was everyone's Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever you may celebrate?

pony23
12-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Santa was good to my Viper. She received a K&N intake, led bulbs for all of the interior gauges, new Fangs emblem for the front bumper cover (had a nasty chip in it), and a set of spring caps. She can't wait for the spring driving season to come.

My daughter really loaded up and it was great seeing her enjoy it so much. This was her first Christmas where she actually understood it. :) That was the best part for me.

dbow119
12-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Santa was good to my Viper. She received a K&N intake, led bulbs for all of the interior gauges, new Fangs emblem for the front bumper cover (had a nasty chip in it), and a set of spring caps. She can't wait for the spring driving season to come.

My daughter really loaded up and it was great seeing her enjoy it so much. This was her first Christmas where she actually understood it. :) That was the best part for me.

That's great! I forgot I ordered red/black seat covers with the "Fangs" logo embroidered on it until it arrived in the mail today...can't wait to put it on tomorrow as I really think it will help make the interior "pop" even more while preserving my original seats! If you don't mind me asking, what part of CT do you live in? My sister lives in Wallingford.

pony23
12-27-2013, 05:39 AM
That's great! I forgot I ordered red/black seat covers with the "Fangs" logo embroidered on it until it arrived in the mail today...can't wait to put it on tomorrow as I really think it will help make the interior "pop" even more while preserving my original seats! If you don't mind me asking, what part of CT do you live in? My sister lives in Wallingford.
Those seat covers sound pretty cool.

I live in East Hampton. About a half hour from Wallingford.

dbow119
12-29-2013, 01:33 AM
They're cool, but I can't get them on LOL. I don't know if it is because it is so cold out, but after spending 20 minutes trying to put one back seat cover part on it and not getting anywhere I had to walk away to try again another day lol. I'm surprised CoverKing doesn't include instructions or tips for installing them. This is what they will look like if I can figure out how to get them on..

And that is very cool...small world! Hopefully I'll meet you at one of the events this year!

pony23
12-29-2013, 03:38 PM
I've done seats many times before. Put the covers in the dryer for a few minutes. That will heat them up and make them much easier to install.

jerry colpitts
01-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Happy New Year!! From The New England Viper Club.........