PDA

View Full Version : Upstate SC owners, please look into this>>>

No hemi
02-10-2016, 09:32 AM
For the ones that don't know me yet , My name is Angel, and I'm the Upstate SC zone director, I would like to have a head count of how many of you would be attending the luncheon on March 5 in the Upstate, I'll be sending e mails to the ones I have their phone numbers, the ones I don't please send me a message with your info, I was planning on doing it a Quaker steak in Greenville ( 30 chrome Drive , Greenville SC ), if anyone has another venue and we get a consensus we'll go to the other venue, Looking forward to reconnecting and meeting all the new Upstate viper owners, also if some are interested we can go for a mountain run ( weather permitting) after the lunch , or do some go-kart racing , anyway ideas are welcomed. see y'all soon :)

CarolinaViper
02-10-2016, 10:46 AM
For the ones that don't know me yet , My name is Angel, and I'm the Upstate SC zone director, I would like to have a head count of how many of you would be attending the luncheon on March 5 in the Upstate, I'll be sending e mails to the ones I have their phone numbers, the ones I don't please send me a message with your info, I was planning on doing it a Quaker steak in Greenville ( 30 chrome Drive , Greenville SC ), if anyone has another venue and we get a consensus we'll go to the other venue, Looking forward to reconnecting and meeting all the new Upstate viper owners, also if some are interested we can go for a mountain run ( weather permitting) after the lunch , or do some go-kart racing , anyway ideas are welcomed. see y'all soon :)

Angel,

Congrats on the new house and thanks for coordinating with the luncheon for the Upstate members.

Jeff

No hemi
02-10-2016, 01:19 PM
thanks Jeff :)

No hemi
02-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Jeff can you send me a list with names and numbers on who we have on the upstate?,i know I am missing some on my texts, thanks.

CarolinaViper
02-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Yes,

Sent it Five minutes ago....hope its everyone,

Jeff

Josrocket
02-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Please include me in this. Im up for a mountain run or whatever.

No hemi
02-12-2016, 12:46 PM
sounds good Joshua, i'll add you to the group for the 5 th

No hemi
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
anybody else in?
I already have :
1.Joshua
2.Bob
3.Dan
4.Me
5.Rachel( maybe)
waiting on Ron, Tony, and Jim.

No hemi
02-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Ron confirmed , Tony won't be with us I think for now, wishing he gets well soon., Jim, hopefully you can make it ( I know you read this :t0135: )

so the list for now is :
1.Joshua
2.Bob
3.Dan
4.Me
5.Rachel( maybe)
6. Ron
7. Jim (maybe)
8. Nathan( he has my other Viper, don't know if he's VOA yet, but working on that)

Viperjim
02-26-2016, 03:10 AM
Man I work Fri, Sat, Sun nights that weekend so not sure if I can make it. I'd be embarrassed to bring my Z06 to a viper event lolol. The Purple ACR is at JTS Venom Performance and the Graphite ACR is still at JMB Performance.

TCurtner
02-27-2016, 11:11 AM
Man I work Fri, Sat, Sun nights that weekend so not sure if I can make it. I'd be embarrassed to bring my Z06 to a viper event lolol. The Purple ACR is at JTS Venom Performance and the Graphite ACR is still at JMB Performance.

Being that you have two serious vipers, i'm sure you'd be forgiven. Besides, it's always nice to have an active target (ie, you, alive, in person) available for vette jokes! :t0135:

braunstein82
02-27-2016, 10:36 PM
I'll go if I can take the Jim's purple acr. Hehe. I love that car.

No hemi
02-28-2016, 12:44 PM
lol Jim , I'll be in the srt-4 since my Viper 's still down....of course it's a dodge , but still we know you love your dodges ;);)

Josrocket
03-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Sorry I wont make it after all. Gotta work.

No hemi
03-02-2016, 07:33 AM
ok, no prob.