PDA

View Full Version : Viper Tracks / Chuckwalla Question

AZ Venom
02-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Anything for the wife to do while I'm racing? Any other wives going?

Speedy G
02-03-2016, 04:57 PM
i know of 2 wives going, this track is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so there won't be much to do except socialize and watch the cars go round, while I'm sure most wives would not pick it to do, the wives usually have fun hanging out with everyone

Dan Cragin
02-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Whenever I see a lady at the track, I ask if its her first time, as it is usually her last! Not much to do at Chuckwalla, but with a group this big it should be fun for everyone.

TA Two Oh
02-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Anything for the wife to do while I'm racing? Any other wives going?

Thanks for bringing this up! My wife is driving down with me and she has no interest whatsoever in the track. She is renting a car in Palm Springs and is hoping to see some sights, and go on a hike or two since we've never been there. I'm sure that she'd rather have company than go alone, so let me know if any of your wives would be interested in joining her. She is attending the Banquet on Saturday night, and it would be nice if she had already met some folks -other than me- beforehand.

Nemesis
02-05-2016, 10:23 PM
There isn't a damn thing to do at Chuckwalla for women, except cook food and kick rocks..

AZSN8K
02-09-2016, 10:32 AM
We have 2 wives going, Becky Merriman and Kim Link. I think they were planning on going to the track, but would probably be more interested in hiking / shopping / seeing the sights, especially if you already have a rental car, TA Two Oh.

AZTVR
02-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Thanks for bringing this up! My wife is driving down with me and she has no interest whatsoever in the track. She is renting a car in Palm Springs and is hoping to see some sights, and go on a hike or two since we've never been there. I'm sure that she'd rather have company than go alone, so let me know if any of your wives would be interested in joining her. She is attending the Banquet on Saturday night, and it would be nice if she had already met some folks -other than me- beforehand.

For an outdoors sights type person, Joshua Tree National Park is pretty unique.

Uncle Paul
02-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Ladies could take a ride into Palm Desert for a nice lunch at the Jackalope restaurant. Really interesting place and fun.

Speedy G
02-09-2016, 11:59 PM
jim you should come hang out!