PDA

View Full Version : How do I list wheels for sale in that section ? I do NOT see how to begin the proces

KRATEDISEASE
12-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Need to list OEM stock wheels for sale. I do not see how to start an ad in the wheels section.

where do I go or what do I click to begin listing the item ?

Thanks

johniew398
12-24-2013, 07:24 PM
On my view you just select, "Classifieds" and then select "Dodge Viper Parts", then select "Wheels/Tires" and then select "Place Ad" and go from there.

KRATEDISEASE
12-24-2013, 07:28 PM
On my view you just select, "Classifieds" and then select "Dodge Viper Parts", then select "Wheels/Tires" and then select "Place Ad" and go from there.

I do not see the "place ad" anywhere. Do you have to be a paid member to list items possibly ?

If not can you tell me where the "place ad" is on the page.... I simply do not see it anywhere ?

KRATEDISEASE
12-24-2013, 07:32 PM
I do not see the "place ad" anywhere. Do you have to be a paid member to list items possibly ?

If not can you tell me where the "place ad" is on the page.... I simply do not see it anywhere ?

ooops.... found it. thanks

whitebeard
12-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Are you all set? I saw an ad was created a short time ago. If you still need assistance let me know.

KRATEDISEASE
12-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Are you all set? I saw an ad was created a short time ago. If you still need assistance let me know.

Thank you for your assistance, but I figured it out and the ad is up and posted. Thanks again.

eucharistos
12-27-2013, 03:57 PM
link: http://driveviper.com/classifieds/wheels-2f-tires/p72-1997-forged-oem-wheels-with-tires-excellent-condition.html

glwts