PDA

View Full Version : June 4th Cape Cod

WillyPrep
01-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to see if there is any interest doing a run to the Cape on the weekend of June 4th. I have a place in Brewster. We could do a drive down Saturday from some starting point then and leave it open if people want to stay over and drive back Sunday or go back same day. That way we can take full advantage of my liquor and enjoy the cape. I have access to a very large parking lot across the street that is safe and can handle 50+ cars. My place is 5 br with 9 beds, + there are lots of places in the area to rent. There is access to an indoor pool, beach is right down the street, Nickerson Park (can camp there). Also open to non vipers coming as long as they fit in and dont mind sleeping on the floor :)

Anyway I wanted to see if there were at least a few people who wanted to do it. I rent the house in the summers so i would block off this time.

Also on a side note, one of the companies i have is a vinyl cutting tool company. Not sure if the NE group would use this, but I can donate a machine to make vinyl decals for cars. I made this (my first try), don't laugh I am not a graphic designer, but if we ever want to do some vinyl I do have a graphic designer on my staff and the machines. If someone has more free time in the NE group they can have a machine and supplies to make vinyl for all of us.

Cheers,

Will

Martin2000GTS
01-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Will! this is awesome ! I am def taking you up on this trip !! Many of the members are in hibernation mode so you wont see them pop up on here until April. I would definitely be interested in putting this on the schedule. I think a Cape trip is a great idea. I don't think I have ever been to the cape in the 32 years I have been alive and living in MA. ha! Ill email me you later and will send out some club emails this week on NVE2 preparation, and putting events together for 2016. Thanks for the offer this is great!

daveg
01-26-2016, 04:07 PM
I am interested as well. I will be there already (bought a house in Falmouth) during the summer months...
Love Brewster. My parents had land there at one time.

Martin2000GTS
01-31-2016, 10:34 AM
We are def making this an event this year! Everyone bring a present so we can celebrate my birthday on June 6th!

daveg
02-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Are you opposed to large bills for your Birthday?????

Martin2000GTS
02-01-2016, 08:03 PM
haha what the heck are you talking about!

daveg
02-02-2016, 01:08 PM
You said its your Birthday and I ask if you were opposed to receiving large bills for your Birthday!

Martin2000GTS
02-08-2016, 03:40 PM
If you mean you are givin gme money ill take it!. Or are you saying you are going to give me a bill ? haha!

38D
02-15-2016, 09:08 AM
Haven't even gotten my car yet, but I might consider venuring out to the cape

Mamba26
02-23-2016, 03:50 PM
38D, Hope you are able to find your dream car. We are neighbors. I'm just up the road in Lunenburg.

capevettes
02-25-2016, 08:31 AM
Just saw this thread today. Count me in. We live year round in Sandwich, on Mashpee/Wakeby Lake. Plenty of room here as well if anyone wants to stop in here along the way before heading down to Brewster. Haven't had a chance to get involved since buying my first Viper back in September. This sounds like a good time.

Martin2000GTS
03-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Paul and Willy we are def going to put something together on this event. I am looking forward to it!

Martin-

capevettes
03-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Paul and Willy we are def going to put something together on this event. I am looking forward to it!

Martin-
Sounds good. Maybe cars and coffee here at the Lake in the AM and on to Brewster for the PM beverage of choice.

WillyPrep
03-17-2016, 02:15 PM
I have the place blocked off for that weekend, game on!

WillyPrep
03-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Also this place is right down the street from me. Could be a cool stop. Killer views and out door bar. http://www.oceanedge.com/

WillyPrep
03-17-2016, 04:37 PM
Sorry for the 3rd email. Do any of you know Peter Ladas? He is going to invite some of his viper friends he told me, so maybe you guys are them :) he is also going to gather some lambos and other worthy cars to possibly join in the fun

daveg
03-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Not I.

Martin2000GTS
03-17-2016, 10:59 PM
I have added it to the schedule! Lets start the planning! I will email you guys tomorrow morning (WillyPrep and Capevettes) Looking forward to this!

WillyPrep
03-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Cool, sounds good. Just got word my chassis is being built + weather is getting good, having trouble doing any work today. I plan to start terrorizing the cape come early april :United_States:

Wot!
03-18-2016, 06:57 PM
Just coming out of hibernation up here and saw this thread. I'm in! Love the cape. Wife lived in Wareham for many years.

Roads are getting better but still some sand in places. Hell I have enough snow for a snow ball fight. Thinking positively!

ViperVenomSC
03-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Peter Ladas started Yuppieracing. He organizes great events in the Boston area, including cars&coffee at Larz Anderson. You can look him up at yuppieracing.net

WillyPrep
03-18-2016, 08:35 PM
He is going to take part for the cape drive

WillyPrep
03-18-2016, 08:37 PM
Just coming out of hibernation up here and saw this thread. I'm in! Love the cape. Wife lived in Wareham for many years.

Roads are getting better but still some sand in places. Hell I have enough snow for a snow ball fight. Thinking positively!

Sweet, the cape will be a blast.. compared to last year one big storm is fine.