PDA

View Full Version : "Tires and Wheels" - Viper Video Series

theviper
01-24-2016, 01:16 PM
As some of you know, we independently started a self-funded project last year called the Viper Video Series. Episode 4 is hot off the press and it's called "Tires and Wheels".

We spoke with Erich Heuschele who is the Vehicle Driving Dynamics Manager at SRT who shed some light into how Dodge/SRT has chosen the tires and wheels that are put on a Viper. Ever wonder how Dodge and SRT chose the one-off tires for the Viper? Ever wonder why they chose the 6-lug wheel pattern? Watch the video to find out the answers!

Again, this video series is a labor of love so please feel free to distribute the link, "like" the video, and "subscribe" to our channel to keep updated on our future videos. We've put a lot of time and money into this project so far and we hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHwgCnnusA

darbgnik
01-24-2016, 07:29 PM
Thanks for that, I enjoyed it.

Did you happen to ask him what was up with the oddball front wheels on the TA in the video?

theviper
01-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Thanks for that, I enjoyed it.

Did you happen to ask him what was up with the oddball front wheels on the TA in the video?

I'm glad you caught that. That was Dodge's version of a winter Viper. Wait till you see ours!

allans
01-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Thanks again Guys. Very well done. Best, Allan