PDA

View Full Version : Nve-2 reminder

CarolinaViper
01-21-2016, 06:09 PM
Just want to remind those that might be on the fence about attending NVE-2. This is a place where you can have a great time, visit a great city, eat some of the best food, and best of ALL, have a chance to win a new Viper, the Early Bird deadline (save $100 per person) ends on January 31st. So far the following members are attending:

Bill & Elaine
John & Mika
Jeff & Donna
Larry & Sandra
Seth & Guest
Brian & Janelle

Remember , SOMEONE is going to win the new Viper and it might as well be a members from The Carolinas.

Jeff

Brian GTS
01-22-2016, 12:17 AM
As Jeff mentioned, let's go Carolinas! Let's show the Carolinas can represent....like the Tail of the Dragon last year... ~30 cars! Notice many of the members attending NVE2 also attended NVE1....hint hint, yes, it's that much fun. You'll never miss another.

New Orleans, mardi-gras, scenic cruise, VOA exclusive access to the track, SRT round table, thrill rides, awesome dinners, riverboat, tours, shopping, and you have a great chance of winning a brand new Gen V Viper! Something for everyone...even your spouse! Only $695 per person through the end of the month which includes dinners, lunch, riverboat, and some surprises!

No hemi
01-22-2016, 08:02 AM
I won't be making this one :(, My daughter's ballet recital is that weekend and my parents are flying in, also I don't know if my Viper would be ready, tot he TOD I'm going even if it's not on a Viper.

busterbrown
01-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Just want to remind those that might be on the fence about attending NVE-2. This is a place where you can have a great time, visit a great city, eat some of the best food, and best of ALL, have a chance to win a new Viper, the Early Bird deadline (save $100 per person) ends on January 31st. So far the following members are attending:

Bill & Elaine
John & Mika
Jeff & Donna
Larry & Sandra
Seth & Guest
Brian & Janelle

Remember , SOMEONE is going to win the new Viper and it might as well be a members from The Carolinas.

Jeff

Hey, Sandee and Fred singed up way back when!!

Fred

CarolinaViper
01-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Hey, Sandee and Fred singed up way back when!!

Fred

Sorry,

National is going to give me a current list in the upcoming week, as soon as I receive it I up date who is going.

Jeff