PDA

View Full Version : Video w/ Viper: MORE THAN A BILLION views

Track Pack
01-21-2016, 09:41 AM
And other great SRT products.... I know we all probably saw this back when the movie came out, but I can't recall ever seeing a youtube video with more than a billion hits - this one has 1,371,692,843 as of now. I'm partial since the white/black GTS matches mine. Enjoy again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Doug Nash
01-21-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm sure that Chrysler helped with the production $$. Great use of the cars in the video. I'd never heard of either of these artists. Had not seen the last Fast & Furious either. They aired it at our outdoor park this year as part of a summer movie series. Everyone started picking up their chairs blankets and coolers and walking to the cars at the end of the movie. Then this started. The entire place stopped to watch and got very quiet. Could hear many girls sniffling. Nice way for the cast and crew to honor Walker.

Ripper
01-21-2016, 11:37 AM
I'm sure that Chrysler helped with the production $$. Great use of the cars in the video. I'd never heard of either of these artists. Had not seen the last Fast & Furious either. They aired it at our outdoor park this year as part of a summer movie series. Everyone started picking up their chairs blankets and coolers and walking to the cars at the end of the movie. Then this started. The entire place stopped to watch and got very quiet. Could hear many girls sniffling. Nice way for the cast and crew to honor Walker.

Just Amazing !

Track Pack
01-21-2016, 12:37 PM
I believe you would be hard pressed to find anyone without at least a tear in their eye at the end, the first time they see that movie, if they knew the real life story about him prior... Very tastefully done.

J TNT
01-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Paul Walker was a class act , glad to see the video was well done in his honour .

viper04blk
01-21-2016, 02:48 PM
I saw that movie last night.... and it was almost embarrassing to watch it was so corny and bad. If they were trying to make it corny, it would have been a comedy.

But cool cars

Camfab
01-21-2016, 10:19 PM
I saw that movie last night.... and it was almost embarrassing to watch it was so corny and bad. If they were trying to make it corny, it would have been a comedy.

But cool cars
I worked on the filming of the stunt work. Needless to say it was car rigging all day and some nights. The funny thing is that it really is very intense working on a production like this as the action is legit and much more dangerous than most would ever imagine. Great video with tons of Mopar exposure. Thanks for posting it.

viper04blk
01-22-2016, 12:02 AM
Sounds like you got a cool job

Camfab
01-22-2016, 12:16 AM
It certainly has it's moments.