PDA

View Full Version : VOA Travel Mug, 14 OZ Stainless Steel

Sam Goldfarb
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I have a limited number of 14 oz Stainless Steel Travel Mugs. They feature Double Wall Insulation, Snap-On Lid. and fit Standard Car Cup Holders. The image is sand blasted into the surface for a very subtle appearance.

These would be a great compliment to the 8 oz Stainless Steel Flasks That I still have a few of and cost the same! A matched set for before, during and after work beverages!

Cost is $30 each including Free USA S/H.

To Order, PM me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice

As always, all profits from items produced go to benefit National VOA, Ohio VOA or a worthy charity.

Click on Pics to enlarge!

Front:

Close Up of Logo Image:

Top:

Flasks:

JonB ~ PartsRack
12-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Those are better called "Hydration Vessels"

Sam Goldfarb
12-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Everyone must have given up coffee and alcohol? Maybe they are all out shopping? No lines and no waiting here!

JonB ~ PartsRack
12-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Merry Christmas Eve VOA members who are paying attention......

PartsRack has some assorted Logo Mugs and Vessels. Some have CAAP logos

If you are the FIRST USA VOA Member to email me your full name, and year-model-color of your VIPER (s) JonB@PartsRack.com

I will mail you a Drink Holder of some kind and try to be logo-color-appropriate. (Only SAM has G5 logos)

Time is 1141 PT Tick-Tick. Someones getting MUGGED today.....

1 prize per day please

Sam Goldfarb
12-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Hello does anyone understand the words that are coming out of Jon's computer?

I don't drink coffee or alcohol and am disqualifying myself! Plus my Viper doesn't have any cup holders anyway!

I like your style Jon! I have a ton of old VCA stuff and I may have to find some homeless people to give it to! Only good thing about it now, it takes up volume that I don't have to heat! It was 14 degrees this AM.

Happy Holidays to All, even the misguided VCA spies lurking everywhere!

JonB ~ PartsRack
12-24-2013, 02:30 PM
OK I am closing now....back Thursday. Whoever CLAIMS the Drink Holder here FIRST will win it...so long as a VOA member.

Email me your year-model-color-address

Merry Christmas to all..................

Fatboy 18
12-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Hi Jon, email sent :) Happy Christmas

whitebeard
12-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Guess I'm out of the contest.....LOL

Sam Goldfarb
12-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Guess I'm out of the contest.....LOL

Looks like the fine print said VOA member, sorry! Yours are on the way and they have VOA logos!