PDA

View Full Version : First of the Year Party and Tail of the Dragon

Joel
01-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Just a reminder to our members that the First of the Year Party is scheduled for February 6 at the Doubletree in Murfreesboro. If you haven't made plans to attend, please do so.

The Tail of the Dragon event - our 11th- is scheduled for June 2-5 2016 in Gatlinburg. More information and registration details soon!

Augdog1964
01-18-2016, 12:19 PM
We just bought a home on Watts Bar in Knoxville, and I'm thinking about moving the ACR-E down there (Indiana's driving season is to short...) so I'd like to join up...

uvbnbit
01-19-2016, 06:19 AM
Thanks Joel.
btw, I have idea for ToD XI...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO5S4vxi0o

XSTAR
01-19-2016, 08:52 PM
We just bought a home on Watts Bar in Knoxville, and I'm thinking about moving the ACR-E down there (Indiana's driving season is to short...) so I'd like to join up...

Lots of great roads around East TN and several of us in the broader Knoxville area. Sold mine recently to jump on a nice piece of real estate, but I hope to be back in another Viper soon enough.

Joel
01-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks Joel.
btw, I have idea for ToD XI...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO5S4vxi0o

I am all about 11!!!!

Bmw2nv2000
01-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Looking forward to the first of year party Joel. And even more excited about another Dragon trip!!!

ygbsm
01-27-2016, 09:33 AM
I would like to come to meet you guys. Still looking at a Gen V as my next track car.

Leslie
01-27-2016, 10:29 AM

yeh it is! I am in N. Indiana . I have thought about leaving my car somewhere south of here this year so I can go there and get some driving in next winter.
TOD is on my bucket list for sure, just need to say I'm gonna go at some point. Need a copilot. Haha.

HLANDIS
02-06-2016, 07:15 AM
Any info on TOD registration yet?? Would like to get room locked in as soon as possible😊

TCurtner
02-17-2016, 09:30 AM
yeh it is! I am in N. Indiana . I have thought about leaving my car somewhere south of here this year so I can go there and get some driving in next winter.
TOD is on my bucket list for sure, just need to say I'm gonna go at some point. Need a copilot. Haha.

You can drive a lot in EastTN and at times you wouldn't believe. i've driven my car for the past two days. However, it now needs a good wash/wax. :eek:

TCurtner
02-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Any info on TOD registration yet?? Would like to get room locked in as soon as possible��

Joel will chime in soon, no doubt. According to long range forecasts and the weather we've seen for nearly a week, it is for all practical purposes Spring already in the Smoky Mountains. From my driveway a few moments ago, and almost 70 degrees!!!
15849 (Mt. LeConte on the left, Clingman's Dome over the three pines forming a pointer on the right. Foothills parkway on my far left - not in picture - going to US129 and the Dragon, beckons...)
Just going to get better as the days progress... :United_States: