PDA

View Full Version : WannaGOfast Event

ViperPete
01-15-2016, 12:55 PM
I'll be running the car on Sunday January 24th.

Jumbolair, Ocala FL

Who else is planning on going to the event?

98intrigue
01-15-2016, 12:59 PM
I was signed up to race on Sunday, but had to cancel as of last week because Dodge kept pushing back the date my transmission was set to be delivered... of course, my transmission miraculously arrived on Monday and just picked up the car today. I'll be in attendance, but not racing.

ViperPete
01-15-2016, 01:40 PM
I was signed up to race on Sunday, but had to cancel as of last week because Dodge kept pushing back the date my transmission was set to be delivered... of course, my transmission miraculously arrived on Monday and just picked up the car today. I'll be in attendance, but not racing.

You'll be there sunday? Cool!

Also does anyone have a HD quality video camera? I want to put together a Viper biased video of the event ;)

ViperRT98
01-16-2016, 11:01 AM
I am going to come and support my bothers....

I have a GoPro Hero 4 that does 4k, however it is 15 frames a minute... It also shoots 2.7K.... I have a nice Cannon HD Camcorder However Battery life sucks... you may get 20 minutes on a charge.. however it takes very nice Videos... Let me know if you want me to bring these items?

ViperPete
01-16-2016, 01:45 PM
I am going to come and support my bothers....

I have a GoPro Hero 4 that does 4k, however it is 15 frames a minute... It also shoots 2.7K.... I have a nice Cannon HD Camcorder However Battery life sucks... you may get 20 minutes on a charge.. however it takes very nice Videos... Let me know if you want me to bring these items?

Bring whatever you can. I want to put together a cool viper video!

Zulu
01-16-2016, 04:15 PM
I will be running on sat. I have a friend who is signed up for both days, he will not be running on sunday if anyone wants to buy his spot.

ViperPete
01-16-2016, 04:55 PM
I will be running on sat. I have a friend who is signed up for both days, he will not be running on sunday if anyone wants to buy his spot.

Yeah I switched from Saturday to sunday because a few other vipers are running sunday and it will be less crowded.

DEMO MAN
01-18-2016, 02:12 PM
I will be running Sunday also, looking forward to seeing some impressive runs from you guys.

LATAMUD
01-20-2016, 11:56 PM
Running Sunday as well. See you all there.