PDA

View Full Version : Storage

WillyPrep
01-14-2016, 08:07 AM
Hi All,

I am looking for storage of my ACR and also a Unimog I have. If anyone knows someone in MA that offers storage. Currently I have my Unimog in storage on the Cape if anyone also has a rec to flatbed it back to boston area. The Unimog is about 8.5 ft tall.. so a regular garage door does not work.

Cheers,

Will

Martin2000GTS
01-31-2016, 10:27 AM
ha a Unimog! need to check that thing out!! I wish I had the storage area for you!! d gladly hold the Unimog and the ACR.. Couple more years and Ill build a big garage. Need a house first though haha

Policy Limits
03-19-2016, 05:49 PM
Ferrari of NE offers storage but I'm not sure of the rates. They are in Norwood.

Martin2000GTS
03-24-2016, 11:51 AM
If I had a big Garage Id let you store the ACR for free just so I could check it out every day!! Dammit.....better get on moving out of this condo!

falcondive
03-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi All,

I am looking for storage of my ACR and also a Unimog I have. If anyone knows someone in MA that offers storage. Currently I have my Unimog in storage on the Cape if anyone also has a rec to flatbed it back to boston area. The Unimog is about 8.5 ft tall.. so a regular garage door does not work.

Cheers,

Will
I have my New 2016 viper GT stored in Merrimack, NH at Vault motor storage. He just bought another building in Nashua, NH.

Mike M.

WillyPrep
03-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Thanks falcondrive!

Martin2000GTS
03-28-2016, 03:15 PM
I have my New 2016 viper GT stored in Merrimack, NH at Vault motor storage. He just bought another building in Nashua, NH.

Mike M.

Hey Mike,

Not sure if you are interested in joining the New England club but we do many events in your area. We will be doing one at the Budweiser plant this year as well. Shoot me your email and ill add you to the email list. Hope you would consider joining its a great club with a great group of people.

Martin-

JackKeane
06-14-2016, 09:16 AM
I do storage. I have a warehouse in Clinton MA that could easily handle a unimog.