PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: News Flash On the Holiday Party! - 2016-01-23

VOA Events
01-10-2016, 11:44 AM
<br />
<br />
NEWS FLASH!!<br />
Just ran the full \"Twisted Sisters\" run yesterday. To say awesome is such and understatement. All the roads are absolutely Viper friendly with the new road surfaces that have been recently completed.<br />
we are now 2 weeks away so I need to get everyone to get their reservations in and send in payment for dinner so we have an accurate count. I would hate for someone to miss out because of the resort deadlines!!<br />
<br />
I did a walk though yesterday at the resort and this will be a perfect venue for a group our size!<br />
<br />
Reservation and dinner ticket information:<br />
If you have been a member of the South Central VOA region for both 2014 and 2015 we will be covering $50.00 of your room cost as a thank you. This will be for the first 15 South Central Texas regional members who reserve a room. I will be monitoring the room block and cross checking with our region member list to confirm. With the savings it should be no problem to stay Friday and Saturday!! Reservation Phone number: (855) 627-2243 or (830) 443-9681. The room block is open now so call and make those reservations!<br />
Link to Tapatio Springs resort:<br />
http://www.tapatioresort.com/<br />
We have the banquet facility reserved and ready. Seats for the banquet will be $50.00/person to help offset the costs of the evening. We will have a full bar available as well. Here are the payment options:<br />
1.<br />
Send Cash, checks or money orders to:<br />
John Weber<br />
9614 La Rue<br />
San Antonio, Tx. 78217<br />
2.<br />
PayPal: <br />
Use the email address: WB5YQC@SATX.RR.COM remember to use the Family and friends option so we do not have to pay 3% to PAYPAL. Make sure you already have a PAYPAL account first before you try this.<br />
Let me know if you have any questions. The officers and I are very excited to be able to offer this weekend of fun, food and camaraderie in the hill country!<br />
Thank you and Keep em\' rollin!!<br />
<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
<br />
John Weber (97GTS B/W)<br />
President, South Central Texas Viper Club, Inc.