PDA

View Full Version : Viper tv show poster, worth anything?

Mactizen
01-03-2016, 12:34 AM
My gf's landlord keeps trying to "impress me with viper knowledge", he's a mustang guy, I don't get it. Anyway he claims to have this "giant" poster from the tv show Viper, and he'll "sell it cheap" is this potentially worth anything to anyone?

Vprbite
01-03-2016, 12:39 AM
How big is it? PM me. I could be interested. I just need a bit more info. So...tentative dibs. How big? What does it look like? Condition? Let me know and I will make an offer.

Thanks!

99RT10
01-03-2016, 08:23 AM
Worth a million dollars. ........ at least.

:D

Vprbite
01-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Worth a million dollars. ........ at least.

:D

Maybe less with the euro down right now. I'd short Viper TV show commodities for a few more years.

I'm actually interested, imjust need a bit more information about it from the OP.

Mactizen
01-03-2016, 12:54 PM
I'm just scared I'm gonna end up drinking beers with this weirdo and talking about mustangs and how awesome the 80's were. I'll take one for the team next time and try and get a look at it.

BlackSnake99
01-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Be careful. If he is a Mustang guy you could wind up hogtied in his basement with a GT500 shifter knob as a ball gag.

Vprbite
01-03-2016, 08:21 PM
I'm just scared I'm gonna end up drinking beers with this weirdo and talking about mustangs and how awesome the 80's were. I'll take one for the team next time and try and get a look at it.

Much appreciated. I really would be intersted, that's not BS. I just want to know he details. Can you just ask him to take a photo of it and provide the dimensions?

Vprbite
01-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Be careful. If he is a Mustang guy you could wind up hogtied in his basement with a GT500 shifter knob as a ball gag.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this image. BlackSnake. Your twisted mind only makes me like you more, though.

Tell Ya what, Mactizen,. Blacksnake brings up a legitimate concern. Those mustang guys are freaks. Ever see silence of the lambs? They are all buffalo bobs. Here is the play. Put a bluetooth in your ear and call one of us. He won't know you are on a live call. We will listen in for the code phrase. If you say "well, what I really wish I could have is a new C7 vette" we will know that shit has hit the fan and gone way south and send an extraction team. And that phrase won't raise any suspicion from him. We'll keep you safe. Good speed soldier. Now to rescue that poster for the Viper community.