PDA

View Full Version : BBG VIPER GTS-R Modular Race Headers G5-G4 Fitment

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Gentlemen,

It's time!! We're now taking orders for our Newly Designed G5-G4 "Bad Boyzz Garage GTS-R Viper Race Headers" in both Shorty (Actual Long Tube Merge Design) & Super Long versions! True modular design which allows you to retrofit a BBG Shorty to BBG's Super Long collectors by utilizing our quick change fitment based upon your engine's current and future power output and the various track venues that require more top end power (Watkins Glen to Daytona).. Yes this means that our Shorty and Super Long collectors are true-interchangeable components that can also be stepped up in diameter to make more power! For example go from 1-7/8" primary to 2-1/4"'stepped secondaries..

We at BBG have done our due diligence in every way from the design, engineering and testing process to ensure a well developed header program, just like we produced with Chrysler for the SRT Viper Cup race series.. Biggest difference this time around is BBG's uncompromising attention to quality and pursuit of maximum performance, which is why Ilmor Racing Engineering was contracted to Dyno test our headers.. We spared no expense and cut no corners to guarantee Viper owners a premium header!

We're now offering special pricing for the first sets produced to the Viper Nation, so please contact me directly to discuss your application and get your set on order: Toddy @ (916) 505-9026

"We appreciate your continual support & Thanks for considering running a BBG product"

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage.com

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BBG GTS-R Race Headers - Long Tube 5 into 1 Race Merge Design
:Modular Engineering
:Light Weight Race Design
:304 Stainless Steel Construction
:CNC Machined Flanges
:CNC Mandrel Bending
:Real Race Merge Collectors - Weld On Style
:Quick Change Collector Design
:V Clamp Design
:Tig Welded Construction
:Fast Installation

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/BBG_GTS-R_1.JPG (http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/69391/title/bbg-gts-r-1/cat/500)

(BBG GTS-R Shorty Race Header - Actual is Long Tube Merger Header)

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/BBG_GTS-R_2.JPG (http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/69392/title/bbg-gts-r-2/cat/500)

(BBG GTS-R Super Long Race Headers)

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/BBG_GTS-R_5.JPG (http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/69395/title/bbg-gts-r-5/cat/500)

The appearance on the Viper Owner's Association ("VOA") Website of advertisements, product and service information does not constitute an endorsement by the VOA. Links from the Website to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by the VOA of the parties or their products and services. The VOA has not investigated the products or claims made by any advertiser or sponsor. All product information, such as, but not limited to description(s), photos, prices, delivery, warranty and any advertiser or sponsor claims are based solely on material placed by or received from advertisers and sponsors.

In short, the VOA is not responsible in any manner for those that choose to advertise on our Website, Viper Quarterly or any other VOA public publication and any products they may offer to members. Association and Website Members are hereby forewarned. Members are strongly advised to investigate the forum for threads and discussion relating to vendors history and reputation.

FLATOUT
12-21-2013, 07:44 AM
You've got some really impressive stuff in the works Toddy! I don't think making power will be a problem:)

plumcrazy
12-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Purdy

Glen97
12-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Very nice Toddy! Love the look of the long tubes.
Glen

Space Truckin
12-21-2013, 12:21 PM
"We at BBG have done our due diligence in every way from the design, engineering and testing process to ensure a well developed header program"

What gains are you seeing on dyno with both long and short headers, will you post dyno run sheets on both along mods (stock or mod) and also $

FLATOUT
12-21-2013, 01:23 PM
"We at BBG have done our due diligence in every way from the design, engineering and testing process to ensure a well developed header program"

What gains are you seeing on dyno with both long and short headers, will you post dyno run sheets on both along mods (stock or mod) and also $

Agree, and do you have any dyno graphs on a chassis dyno? Looks like you made some runs on the engine dyno but I'd like to see what they make on a dynojet to compare with some of the other brands out there.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-21-2013, 01:26 PM

On the Super Flow Engine Dyno at Ilmor Racing Engineering with a bolt on set of our BBG GTS-R Shorty spec headers, no re-calibration done to the PCM and no other engine modifications (install and run) we made a 13 percent gain in horsepower and torque which is significant power gains for sure.. I'm confident that when installed and run on our new chassis Dyno and customers Vipers the headers will translate into a solid rwhp and rwtrq gains. Our in house Dyno Center is almost completed, so when done we'll be running on our new DynoJet 2000 HP 224XL

I'm working on special pricing for the first round of clients who purchase our headers, so if interested please call me at (916)505-9026 (tel:(916)505-9026) to discuss details..

Here's the baseline Dyno numbers with no other mods except headers. The numbers look great and what was just as impressive was the HP and TRQ gains throughout the entire rpm range (FAT)..

Baseline: Factory exhaust manifolds and cats - delete mufflers
615.4 HP @ 6200 rpm (max HP)
553.9 TRQ @ 5000 rpm (max TRQ)

Baseline: BBG GTS-R Modular Race Headers "Shorty" - delete cat and mufflers
:Bolt on headers only - ran perfect on non modified PCM
701 HP @ 6300 rpm (max HP)
627 TRQ @ 5200 rpm (max TRQ)

BBG GTS-R Super Long is for Race Application - Requires tune able PCM and great for highly modified Viper Engines (Ported Cylinder Heads, High Flow Intake Manifolds, High Compression Ratios, High Lift Camshafts, Maximum TRQ).. This a true GTS-R Header Design..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
TODDY
(916)505-9026 (tel:(916)505-9026)
Info@Badboyzzgarage.com

KB Viper
06-14-2014, 12:19 AM
are these available now to purchase for the gen V?

Simms
06-16-2014, 09:47 PM

I would like to know as well. Interested in a complete exhaust setup with high flows.

Coloviper
06-16-2014, 11:32 PM
Maybe a dumb question but how do you see any of your actual products available? Your website sits on the home page. Would like to see some for my car which is a GEN 1.5 RT/10.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
06-21-2014, 03:44 AM

Yes, we're into full production and have several sets running in race cars as well. With the Mopar PCM being released soon, many G5 owners have been in contact with us to discuss our G5 Track Pack.

I would like to know as well. Interested in a complete exhaust setup with high flows.

We can incorporate high flow 200 cell stainless steel cats with Corsa mufflers.

Maybe a dumb question but how do you see any of your actual products available? Your website sits on the home page. Would like to see some for my car which is a GEN 1.5 RT/10.

Our website will be in full swing shortly. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly Toddy @ (916) 505-9026 or Info@Badboyzzgarage.com Thnx for your interest..

Here's our BBG G5 Track Pack all ready to go!!

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w587/BADBOYZZGARAGE1/BBG%20Ohlins%20Race%20Dampers/0f755dfb1b95ddc9575d64dbd5adf302_zpsdc5cff30.jpg

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w587/BADBOYZZGARAGE1/BBG%20Ohlins%20Race%20Dampers/d05c861cbd3910e4236d9d419a6a24c7_zps2342c482.jpg

Simms
06-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Would you recommend waiting on the Mopar PCM before going with your complete exhaust setup?

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
06-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Would you recommend waiting on the Mopar PCM before going with your complete exhaust setup?

Yes Simms, for a correct exhaust upgrade, no drivebilty issues, no cel's and maximum power gains the new G5 performance PCM should be installed with Header upgrade. That being said the PCM will be available soon..

If considering our "Shorty" race header we do have fabrication lead times as our headers are very complex to fabricate and labor intensive.. If interested give me a call and let's talk - Toddy @ (916) 505-9026

Thnx,
Bad Boyzz

"Proud Sponsor of the NARRA Race Series - Hard Charger Award"

99RT10
06-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Very awesome. Nice job Toddy!!!!