PDA

View Full Version : The Christmas Shopping thread

Fatboy 18
12-19-2015, 11:52 AM
Anyone started yet?

I have not got a clue what to get my family!

BlackSnake99
12-19-2015, 12:46 PM
We aren't allowed to have Christmas here anymore. It might offend someone.

Fatboy 18
12-19-2015, 01:16 PM
Im trying to find some Donald Trump Christmas cards :D They would be a good start.

Vprbite
12-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Im trying to find some Donald Trump Christmas cards :D They would be a good start.

They would be the most amazing, luxurious, most coveted Christmas cards ever. They would be huuuuugggee.

Vprbite
12-19-2015, 02:21 PM
And my family and I take it pretty easy with christmas these days. I decorate and do all that. But we don't get too worried about gifts. To tell the truth it's been pretty nice. It takes the pressure off. Obviously we are a little different with my brother's kids cause they are kids. But me as the youngest at 36, we are low key. We just spend time together.

Fatboy 18
12-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Well I have to find somethings for Her indoors and something for my 19yr old Son!

I have just ordered some Christmas cards off the internet :D Not sure they will get to me in time for me to send them out! Woops!

None of my family have asked me what I want for Christmas so I guess I will end up with useless junk (as usual).

Vprbite
12-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Well I have to find somethings for Her indoors and something for my 19yr old Son!

I have just ordered some Christmas cards off the internet :D Not sure they will get to me in time for me to send them out! Woops!

None of my family have asked me what I want for Christmas so I guess I will end up with useless junk (as usual).

This is part of the reason I don't necessarily want gifts. The things I want are either too espemsive to ask for or expect (ported polished heads and intake) or it's just stuff. Stuff I feel obligated to keep. And I feel I am waging a war against stuff accumulating in my house and I am winning. But if people keep giving me things I won't be able to do that.

I hear ha man.

Patentlaw
12-20-2015, 12:29 AM
We aren't allowed to have Christmas here anymore. It might offend someone.

Move on down to Texas. Going just fine here.

Vprbite
12-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Move on down to Texas. Going just fine here.

Yeah, it's everywhere here in Arizona. I wish we would shorten the season. Stores start going nuts before thanksgiving even. I think it makes it more special if the season isn't so long.

Sybil TF
12-20-2015, 05:40 AM
Anyone started yet?

I have not got a clue what to get my family!Dude , you haven't started yet? Oh boy.....I start in July.

Sybil TF
12-20-2015, 05:45 AM
Move on down to Texas. Going just fine here.Really? You got Muslims trying to institute Sharia law down there...

Fatboy 18
12-20-2015, 06:18 AM
On line shopping is great.....Just bought a cordless Vacuum cleaner and some Perfume :D Who says romance is dead :smilielol:

Hey, Found these too :D

http://www.redbubble.com/people/lfang77/works/17910439-make-christmas-great-again-donald-trump?card_size=4x6&country_code=GB&p=greeting-card&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=google_products&utm_source=google&gclid=CLHs_YbS6MkCFScXwwod_6AJ2g :United_States:

Sybil TF
12-20-2015, 08:08 AM
On line shopping is great.....Just bought a cordless Vacuum cleaner and some Perfume :D Who says romance is dead :smilielol:

A vacuum? Eek!!!! Hopefully you at least bought a Dyson...

Fatboy 18
12-20-2015, 08:16 AM
A vacuum? Eek!!!! Hopefully you at least bought a Dyson...Yes a Dyson V6 Animal Could not find a V10 one! :smilielol:

Herrsss
12-20-2015, 09:30 AM
We do lists so at least there is a chance of getting something you would like but I am like Vprbite in that what I want is more than my kids can afford!

Anyway off to Target to finish!

Fatboy 18
12-20-2015, 09:31 AM
We do lists so at least there is a chance of getting something you would like but I am like Vprbite in that what I want is more than my kids can afford!

Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho

Fatboy 18
12-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Now where do I buy a Handgun? :D

Vprbite
12-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Now where do I buy a Handgun? :D

America, Fuck Yeah!

I have a few I might be willing to part with. You are gonn have to come over here and get it though. The bad news is you need to smuggle it back in your ass. Or good news, depending on how you feel about that.

Vprbite
12-20-2015, 06:56 PM

Right? And then people get you things,mand they mean well, but then it's more things that you probably just don't need. As a musician, people are tempted to get me anything with a guitar on it. So I end up with so many knick knacks. So what I say around my birthday is if you really want to get me something, take me out for a couple drinks, or take any money you would have spent on me and give it to a worthy charity. Either of those makes very happy.

Edit: I got an edible arrangement for my birthday this year. I liked that a lot. As far as Christmas gifts though. We all own vipers. Which means in the game of life, I would consider all of us in the winners circle. So I'm not sure I need much else. But I really do like getting to see my family. Hell, I almost died in my viper 3 years ago. So as cheesy as it sounds, I take the fact that I didn't as a gift. I really do.

Ouros Design
11-25-2018, 09:38 PM
If you're looking for some Christmas stuff.... I made some Viper Christmas cards! I did the artwork on them (I do custom paintings too), and they're on sale on Etsy. Check them out at Ouros.Etsy.com