PDA

View Full Version : Gen IV bra wanted...anyone have one to sell?

AZ Venom
12-18-2015, 06:18 PM
New or used will work, just looking for protection during track events, need not be pretty.

Mbccenter
12-18-2015, 10:21 PM
I have one with a red emblem. Not sure what they are worth?

AZ Venom
12-27-2015, 10:32 AM
No idea on value here either. Send me a pic? Can post here or email me at peter@ndt-inspection.com

Vprbite
12-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Pete, if you don't work out a deal here, you can look into the temprary ones that go on like the protective film when they ship cars.

I've also know track rats to plasti dip the entire front end or entire car. But I would try the temporary film first if you can't get what you need here.

steve911
12-29-2015, 12:27 PM
While I admire your thought process in looking for an inexpensive temproray way to protect the front of your car there are 2 inherant problems with a Bra.

1. They restrict air flow into the radiator. While this alone wouldnt really affect a street driven car, A Viper needs all the air it can get when on the track.
2. They are prone to flapping in the wind. The flapping will damage paint quicker than you think.

AZ Venom
12-31-2015, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the info Jeff and Steve. I have some time before its needed so I'll get a little more active doing research before doing anything.