PDA

View Full Version : VOA 12 Hours of Sebring Meet - March 19th

XSnake
12-15-2015, 12:09 PM
We have learned that Dodge/SRT will be bringing their hospitality trailer back to this race!! Ticket packages will be offered directly through Dodge/SRT and we will post more information as we get it. We are hoping to have a corral like we have had in the past when the factory teams were running. We will also be arranging some time with ViperExchange who will be running 2 cars during this race. Come and cheer the Viper on for the win!! We will update this post as we get more info.

Practice will be on 3/17
Qualifying on 3/18
Race will be on 3/19

FB event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/1366639630118191/

cpinfdp
12-15-2015, 03:25 PM
If I can get out of working that weekend I would be down.

MI Viper
01-11-2016, 10:27 AM
If I can get out of working that weekend I would be down.

Same here if I can get out of work, we will come down....

XSnake
02-01-2016, 09:13 AM
I talked to Ben Saturday before the race. He confirmed that there will be a lot of accommodations for Viper/SRT owners at this event. We will have a Turn 1 suite, a car corral, and a suite along the front stretch. We are hoping for a VERY big turnout for this event

MoparBoyy
02-02-2016, 06:22 AM
Should be a great event, Sebring is a great track and hopefully we get a lot of Viper owners there to show our support!

that being said. I will be there.

MoparBoyy
02-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Howdy from your friends at ViperExchange!
As a race fan and Viper enthusiast, you know how exciting a race day can be.
But what if you had the chance to experience every part of it from behind the scenes with VIP access? And not just any race – The 12 Hours of Sebring, March 17–19, 2016.
The ViperExchange.com team is excited to offer you just that – a front row seat to all of the excitement of the 12 Hours of Sebring. Your tickets will give you the access you crave, from practice runs on Thursday to race day on Saturday. Your VIP pass will give you guaranteed great views from not one but two suites overlooking either Turn 1 or Pit Row. You’ll get close and convenient parking, meals and drinks, garage tours, driver meet and greets, and your very own radio scanner to listen in as the team talks strategy.
If that’s not Fast ‘N Loud enough for you, Gas Monkey Garage reps will be on site to enjoy the party with you!
VIP Experience includes:
Corral parking inside the track, next to the suite at Turn 1
Access to two VIP suites – Turn 1 & Pit Row
Meals and drinks March 17-19
Dinner provided on March 17, 18 and 19
Lunch on March 18 and 19
Breakfast March 19 only
Your own team radio scanner
ViperExchange.com team meet & greets and Gas Monkey Garage reps
Gas Monkey/ViperExchange racing t-shirt
Garage tours
Autograph sessions
Access to:
Practice & Night Practice : Thursday, March 17
Qualifying, Continental Tire Series and IMSA GT3 Cup Series support races
Parade laps after Continental Tire race: Friday, March 18
12 Hours of Sebring Race Day: Saturday, March 19
VIP Experience Prices:
$795 per Ticket/VIP Pass
$195 per Turn 1 Corral Parking Pass
Register today! Don’t just see Sebring. Experience it full throttle. See you at the race!
Questions? Please call us at 800.998.1110 or email customerservice@driveSRT.com

XSnake
02-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Registration form for anyone interested in attending.

XSnake
03-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Next weekend!!! There's lower priced race day only packages now. Hope to have a big turnout