PDA

View Full Version : Viper Magazine

RevHeat
12-19-2013, 04:25 PM
I am looking forward to the VOA magazine. I truly believe that i will receive my first issue well before I ever receive the last two VCA issues that I am due for 2013. Here Here to the VOA!!!!

BlknBlu
12-19-2013, 04:36 PM
I am looking forward to the first magazine too. I have no interest or comparison to what any other Viper clubs are doing.

Bruce

Fatboy 18
12-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Ha Ha! :p You may be onto something there :anonymous:

MoparBoyy
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
come on.. you really think you are going to get the magazines you are owed?

RevHeat
12-19-2013, 05:22 PM
come on.. you really think you are going to get the magazines you are owed?

lol, of course. Santa is coming soon.

Torquemonster06
12-19-2013, 06:09 PM
^^^^^^lmao^^^^^^

sparkrn
12-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Looking forward to a new viper mag soon also. You know that by not re-joining the other club, they will use that as the excuse to never send another mag. that they owe. If I don't get them in the next 12 days........well i'm not gonna hold my breath. Just another un-fulfilled promise.:t0140:

daytonprowler
12-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Just remember, the NEW magazine is called Viper Quarterly. :)

RevHeat
12-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Just remember, the NEW magazine is called Viper Quarterly. :)

Viper Quarterly, and old sound that is so good to hear!

SmoknTires
12-19-2013, 08:14 PM
I don't want take any of the magazines gang's thunder, but I think folks will be impressed with the mag, inside and out... The style will be different, it'll be thicker, it'll be formatted differently, and the contents will be arranged different from how you're used to. Maurice's goal has been to make it trendy, stylish, and have attitude. And best of all, we'll ship them on time at the end of every quarter... You can count on it.

Of course I'm still getting teased by my region members who just got their May Viper mag issue a few weeks ago. They want to register for that killer 2013 IL spring cruise... that we already had 8 months ago.

BadAndy
12-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Needed a 15 minute diversion here at work after reading this. So here goes...

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a Viper was stirring, not even en route.
The stockings were hung by the garage with care, In hopes that St. Randall would soon be there;
The drivers we nestled all snug in their VOA threads; While visions of Viper Quarterly danced in their heads;
And laying a finger aside of his shifter,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he went, even quicker;
He sprang into his Gen1, to his team gave a shout,
And away they flew, throwing it down and FLAT OUT.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight--
"Happy Vipering to all, and to all a good fight!"

Late Apex
12-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Looking forward to it and will be interesting to see the differences in content.

FLATOUT
12-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Yes definitely looking forward to the new Viper quarterly publication.

daytonprowler
12-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Needed a 15 minute diversion here at work after reading this. So here goes...

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a Viper was stirring, not even en route.
The stockings were hung by the garage with care, In hopes that St. Randall would soon be there;
The drivers we nestled all snug in their VOA threads; While visions of Viper Quarterly danced in their heads;
And laying a finger aside of his shifter,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he went, even quicker;
He sprang into his Gen1, to his team gave a shout,
And away they flew, throwing it down and FLAT OUT.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight--
"Happy Vipering to all, and to all a good fight!"

Thank you for thinking about me in the poem. :) This time of year can get really depressing for people. I usually spend Christmas alone and little things like this really help bring my spirits up.

A lot has happen this year and it has been tough. BUT all of us, every single Viper enthusiast, Viper car or Truck owner, and VOA member has truly given of themselves to make this website and club a wonderful experience.

Sam Goldfarb
12-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Thank you for thinking about me in the poem. :) This time of year can get really depressing for people. I usually spend Christmas alone and little things like this really help bring my spirits up.

vipermingle.com

SuperBird4404BBL
12-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Well it's 12/31/2013.
I've received my last USPS mail delivery of the 2013 year and still no Viper Magazine(s).
I contracted with the VCA to receive six Viper magazines during the 2013 year and the VCA came up short. I'm sure that there are many other members that have been injured due to the breeched VCA contract.

ACRucrazy
12-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Well it's 12/31/2013.
I've received my last USPS mail delivery of the 2013 year and still no Viper Magazine(s).
I contracted with the VCA to receive six Viper magazines during the 2013 year and the VCA came up short. I'm sure that there are many other members that have been injured due to the breeched VCA contract.

Yeap. Complete failure on their part IMO.

I do have a question though. Who has the rights to the previous Viper Quarterly / Viper Magazine Posters? Will the only place to order those be through Viper Magazine for the big bucks they are asking? I would really love a set..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
12-31-2013, 06:18 PM
We're disappointed too, kind of a ripp!! The new quarterly should be good though!!

Bad Boyzz
Toddy