PDA

View Full Version : Impromptu Drive

TCurtner
12-12-2015, 03:29 PM
First: I suggested that the VOA admin add a 'DRIVES' section somewhere at a level above regions - my reasoning is that if we create threads within our specific region (eg, i am AL/TN) then a Carolinas, or GA voa member ( a bordering region member that is close enough to join in) may not see a drive thread - which means if i want to let everyone know about an impromptu, or even a planned event/drive, that i need to post multiple threads. That is not very efficient, and may aggravate some readers. Also, lots of viper owners travel, and often in their favorite car (ahem) so why not be able to invite anyone from anywhere to attend a drive? Just my thoughts about it...

As to the drive: meet in Townsend TN at the Exxon station (there is only one) at 9:00am sunday 12/13 (tomorrow). We will eat breakfast next to it Country_Steak_N_Eggs-Townsend_Tennessee.html (http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g55383-d6613174-r286825626-Country_Steak_N_Eggs-Townsend_Tennessee.html) (you'll see the parking lot and the cars if you run a little late).
We will drive somewhere exciting thereafter...

See you there?

TCurtner
03-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Anyone up for a drive Sunday 03/06/2016 in the Tail Of The Dragon area?