PDA

View Full Version : local vipers?

Eachey51
12-11-2015, 04:10 PM
hi guys, i recently broke my collarbone and am laid up off work for the next few weeks and was wondering if there was any local vipers. another fine chap on this forum talked about borrowing the energy of the viper to help him through tumultuous times and was wondering if anyone near me was willing to hang out, talk cars and vipers, and just let me spend time around there viper. i do kind of feel bad asking a favor of you all like this but viper guys are great and understand the soul and passion surrounding the viper. maybe if a group of guys get together with there cars because of this amazing warm weather and wouldnt mind if i tag along as a guest maybe? maybe you saw my post in the Gen V section were i thanked them for sharing their passion for the gen v with me on this forum. its been a really tough road, but i was wondering if any of you people would be willing to help cushion the bumps? i appreciate the words of support i received from a few people already! Even if you guys know of any vipers at a dealer near my location? i live near Lancaster PA. thank you all.