PDA

View Full Version : New Owner of 2016 GT and VOA Member in Central Florida

cpinfdp
12-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my 2016 GT outside of Atlanta on Saturday! It was a great way to forget about that damned SEC championship game!

This is my first Viper and really 1st high performance vehicle. Spent most of the 1st 500 miles breaking it in, but tested the limits of the recommended RPM range during every stage. ;) Without a doubt the most raw and real car on the road these days. I can only imagine what the ACR is like!

Got the standard attention associated with ownership. Was approached by random people at gas stations/restaurants and had GSP just ogling the car.

Planning on posting some pics soon, just haven't gotten it out of the garage since coming down.

Got a question for other new owners. Has anyone heard anything about the 2016 SRT Track events? I know they switched to Bondurant, but I hadn't seen any new dates posted and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on registering.

D

laz
12-09-2015, 01:43 PM
I don't think you qualify for Bondurant. I think that deal is for purchases made on or after January 1, 2016.

I'm in the same boat. I recently purchased a 2016, and don't think I qualify for any schools/events. Hopefully I'm wrong.

XSnake
12-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Congrats and welcome!!

cpinfdp
12-09-2015, 01:50 PM
I don't think you qualify for Bondurant. I think that deal is for purchases made on or after January 1, 2016.

I'm in the same boat. I recently purchased a 2016, and don't think I qualify for any schools/events. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Link to Bondrant's press release:

http://www.bondurant.com/pit-row/news/bondurant-embarks-new-era-partnership-dodge-srt

Doesn't mention any exclusions, but that would suck. By chance, where did you hear that?

D

Bill Pemberton
12-09-2015, 01:56 PM
You are fine, the SRT Experience/Viper Experience will be at Bondurant from now on, and your Dealer should have mentioned this. They just don't have the schedule up yet , since this was a recent transition over to Dodge, and the 2015 Experience dates were all filled for the last quarter of this year. I would contact SRT Headquarters early next year and check , but you should definitely be eligible. Congrats ..........

SRT Experience 1-800-998-1110

cpinfdp
12-09-2015, 02:12 PM
You are fine, the SRT Experience/Viper Experience will be at Bondurant from now on, and your Dealer should have mentioned this. They just don't have the schedule up yet , since this was a recent transition over to Dodge, and the 2015 Experience dates were all filled for the last quarter of this year. I would contact SRT Headquarters early next year and check , but you should definitely be eligible. Congrats ..........

SRT Experience 1-800-998-1110

Thanks a lot Bill. Really looking forward to getting on the track.

D

Cargirl
12-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Congrats on your new Viper! I am looking forward to seeing the photo's. The amazing thing about Vipers; I have always loved cleaning and showing my cars at car shows. Since owning this car, I don't even want to car show it, I just want to drive it. What an special car, it just blows you away.