PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Oklahoma VOA members!!!

Scott Mannny
10-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Welcome Boys and Girls,

We just have a couple of weeks more to wait until we can sign up for our New Club. I will be sending each of you an email on when to sign up. Right now the date is Nov 18th for membership sign up. There needs to be more testing on the admin side, so be patient and be ready!!!

Scott

chesapeake07
10-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Awesome, thanks for the update. This is going to be great!

Nambo
10-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Look forward to joining the club when my car shows up in the near future.

Scott Mannny
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Look forward to joining the club when my car shows up in the near future.

Did you order the TA?????? I know that they (TA's)were on the line 2 weeks ago. Call B Pemberton and have him track the car down and get a delivery date. Send me your email address, so you can start coming to our events!!

Can't wait to get you and that car on the track next spring!!!

Nambo
10-25-2013, 03:29 PM
I did order the TA. Talked to Bill yesterday and we are getting close but no firm delivery date yet.

chesapeake07
10-25-2013, 04:08 PM
I did order the TA. Talked to Bill yesterday and we are getting close but no firm delivery date yet.

Welcome, we have a great group. I look forward to getting to meet you.

Greg

Scott Mannny
10-28-2013, 10:41 AM
What a Great weekend at the track!! The rain went around us at Hallet and it was Not crowded at all!!!!! We really had some really fast times and Karen Manwell christened Scott's new enclosed trailer with a full blown Mexican Buffet for all of us. The next HST will be Saturday Nov16th, weather permitting. I will be watching the weather and will let everyone know if we will be going.

chesapeake07
10-28-2013, 12:46 PM
What a great weekend for racing. I have attached a couple of photos.

Scott Mannny
10-28-2013, 02:03 PM
What a great weekend for racing. I have attached a couple of photos.

Thanks Gregg!! Maybe some day, I will learn how to post photo's.